What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Join now and let's grow together! Join ICMag Discord here! More details in this thread here: here.
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
morning folks….
hopin’ alls well ……
moonrise last night
IMG_8303.jpeg

another day of the usual
ganj on

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning folks. Soloing this morning as Mr Sub has a doc appointment and unlike me, he won’t catch a buzz before his appointment.

Still have two plants to harvest. May work on one of them today but I haven’t yet committed to it. The C99 is ready for deboning and putting in the jars today. (my favorite part of harvesting…)

‘it’s cold here today and the temps are prolly going to be under 60F with high winds. The sun is out tho so that helps. The leaves are falling in my hood like crazy. The colors are beautiful as there is every kind of tree in my neighborhood. Lots of reds and yellows to see and the leaf blowers are all in full force on our daily walks.
Hope everyone is enjoying the change in the weather and has a swell day 🥰✌️

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good morning folks. Soloing this morning as Mr Sub has a doc appointment and unlike me, he won’t catch a buzz before his appointment.

Still have two plants to harvest. May work on one of them today but I haven’t yet committed to it. The C99 is ready for deboning and putting in the jars today. (my favorite part of harvesting…)

‘it’s cold here today and the temps are prolly going to be under 60F with high winds. The sun is out tho so that helps. The leaves are falling in my hood like crazy. The colors are beautiful as there is every kind of tree in my neighborhood. Lots of reds and yellows to see and the leaf blowers are all in full force on our daily walks.
The Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah Valley should be quite spectacular just about now with all the changing tree colors

jokerman

Premium user

Good Morning Subie -Jean.
You described that so well I almost think I can smell your coffee!
I use my bag you gave me for various paraphernalia . And my Mia no longer wants to bite " Milos "head off.!

Latest posts

Latest posts