What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

OleReynard

And the sauce, old world Italian recipe
20241015_113504.jpg

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
No doubt you would have a memorable time but having gotten that checked off my bucket list in the mid 1970's, I'm more into having a good time and smiling, while being here now.

What I've found with psylocibin, is that I begin to have uncomfortable body nervous system sensations before I have any psychedelic effects beyond color enhancements. It starts with nervous legs, but I can feel that sensation all over at higher dosages.

At microdoses, or even half doses I don't have those sensations.
Howdy GW! yep old age and drugs, changes happen with age. I feel uncomfortable getting too high these days. When I switched from 30mg morphine to 15mg, it felt like a weight was lifted off me.
Same with cannabis less THC is better. But not without.

happy content family life bring it on and in good doses:)

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Good question Pute...I am very curious, as it does not make sense to me. There is more going on to this in my mind.
Hi OM,

Discord is a handy platform, anyone can start a server, invite folks and do voice chat, video chat, keyboard thumpy clicky chat etc.

Maybe they wanted an official Discord here to stem off the troll from the last couple of weeks and the pretend ICMag discord. ???

I'd say nowt to worry about. Most forums have a discord these days, some are quiet, others are busier than the forums.

The forum we were on went quiet, so they fired up a discord and offered free seeds for growouts, it's real busy with freeloaders, but the core chat was from the old dozen or so forum members (and still is).
I can't stand the layout of the place if I'm honest, I prefer the old forums like this one, but I still have some good pals over there, so I had to jump ship.

I've made a couple of new pals too, they'll soon have had enough of me. 🤪

oldmaninbc

420club
I get too much of a body load from mushrooms these days GW, they make me really uncomfortable and I need to constantly go for a piss.
I do like low doses during the day, just to brighten the world up a little and be functional.

I've had a few nights off the dope too and discovered restless legs... I've barely slept, so it's back on the weed tonight for me.
:whee:
Oh yeah, had a strong allergy attack for a few days and to top it off the other night had restless leg syndrome as well, it just about drove me bonkers until 4am, before going to sleep.

oldmaninbc

420club
When you get there, intone to the doc:

"You are about to go where no man has gone before."
View attachment 19084040
When I had surgery in that area of my anus, you should have heard those doctors acting like a bunch of school kids making jokes about my butt and the surgeon. Things like... if you see the surgeons 2 hands then what is he up to down there. I felt it was in my best interest to go along with the humor:)

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Maryjane just had hers yesterday. I still gotta take a poo in today.
‘he’s so cute with his expression face. I love his look 🥰
Is MaryJane named after anyone in particular?
Is the poo a present for the vet?

He was happy before he went in, then he was told he was 27kg (4.25 stone) and he needed to do a bit more exercise.
I tried to explain to the vet that he is a SleepDog and not a SheepDog, but the vet told me to run him more.

He does laps around the garden for no reason at all during summer, now it's coming into winter he goes to ground and loves the sleep.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Hello to all the OF, looks like rain here today. First in a long time 70% chance.

I'm somewhat confused(normal) about the Discord move. Why would this be, is there a change in the works for ICMAG?

Who has signed up and is the migration on?
Not interested. I came here because I was forced out of the last one politics! I have no interest in moving again. Hopefully we are all stay. Still semi free though I’m sure everybody will go over there and Take a look. I hate change.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
High just popped in to say Im sick. Weather change this time of year always sparks bronchitis. I am drinking herbal tea to stay hydrated and bed rest with Mucinex. if I don't pop in thats why.
Sorry to hear Jan. Take care of yourself you know the drill. Get better fast.

oldmaninbc

420club
Indeed, they charged me $20 to start a refund and inquiry into the missing money order. Pretty bad. Going to pay my rent in person from now on.
Colorectal surgeon said no symptoms like bleeding so I'm okay for the time being...will check me out better when I have my colonoscopy on November 25th 👍
That's good about your medical appointment. That sucks with the postal service.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Oh yeah, had a strong allergy attack for a few days and to top it off the other night had restless leg syndrome as well, it just about drove me bonkers until 4am, before going to sleep.
This restless legs drives me nuts as well OM. I managed to nod off at about the same time, but the wife then gets up at 5am, the dog at 5.15am when he hears his kibble bowl go down... THEN i can get an hour or two of deep dream state sleep before he comes tell me it's walkies time.

If I try and skip an evening of vaping, I'm dancing a jig in bed all night and it feels like I'm getting zapped by some white light from my legs up to my brain.
Is yours the same?