What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
First article and the first paragraph on a search I did.

Cannabis Sugar Leaves: Uses, Potency, and Preservation

Feb 21, 2024Cannabis sugar leaves are often overshadowed by their larger counterparts, but they pack a punch with high trichome concentrations. ... although they might offer a harsher smoke compared to the bud due to their higher chlorophyll content. Is sugar good for cannabis plants? ... which in turn can support plant health, there is limited scientific ...

OleReynard

awwww , Pute knows I luvs him

I luvs ya Putembk!…

Thems were 2 of my spaniels names
Andy
6546.jpeg
Amos
1704.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
First article and the first paragraph on a search I did.

Cannabis Sugar Leaves: Uses, Potency, and Preservation

Feb 21, 2024Cannabis sugar leaves are often overshadowed by their larger counterparts, but they pack a punch with high trichome concentrations. ... although they might offer a harsher smoke compared to the bud due to their higher chlorophyll content. Is sugar good for cannabis plants? ... which in turn can support plant health, there is limited scientific ...
No argument. I have received verified data:

Them little leaves are for common sluts like Unca Walt, who useta love Boone's Farm wine...

...as opposed to connoisseurs who can tell the merits difference between the Chateau LaFitte Rothschild 1994 and the Chateau Margaux 2009.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wish I was exaggerating with the above last sentence. Turns out, I ain't, so the humor falls flat. O the irony. It scorched my shirty.

oldmaninbc

420club
I love everybody on here. But at the end of the day....opinions are like ass holes .....everybody has one.
My butt was customized after surgery, I have customized opinions🤔.

I am running on empty today, allergies kept me up until 4am, they give me insomnia and to top it off had restless leg syndrome until 4 as well.🤪

How are the cats today, I really miss having a cat. Maybe someone will loan me their cat.
We did help a neighbour once with a tiny kitty that had to be bottle fed.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
the video worked

tornados are no joke

my daughters neighborhood a few years ago Wichita

IMG_0800.jpeg

IMG_0803.jpeg

count me in Unca Walt , at one time or the other , I bet I have smoked or tried to smoke the entire cannabis plant , roots , leaves , stems , and seeds

a cannabis plant ain’t safe around our place

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No argument. I have received verified data:

Them little leaves are for common sluts like Unca Walt, who useta love Boone's Farm wine...

...as opposed to connoisseurs who can tell the merits difference between the Chateau LaFitte Rothschild 1994 and the Chateau Margaux 2009.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I wish I was exaggerating with the above last sentence. Turns out, I ain't, so the humor falls flat. O the irony. It scorched my shirty.
When we were still running Skunk Pharm Research, LLC, a number of the large outdoor growers would donate their trim to us to extract the essential oils from, which we in turn donated to seriously ill or end of life patients.

As we got closer to the new harvest date, there was less off last years trim hanging around but we also found a way to smooth out straight sugar leaves for smoking.

That was Cannabuttons, by which we finely ground the trim and pressed it into buttons that we shaved off and smoked like hash.

Die.jpg

OleReynard

When we were still running Skunk Pharm Research, LLC, a number of the large outdoor growers would donate their trim to us to extract the essential oils from, which we in turn donated to seriously ill or end of life patients.

As we got closer to the new harvest date, there was less off last years trim hanging around but we also found a way to smooth out straight sugar leaves for smoking.

That was Cannabuttons, by which we finely ground the trim and pressed it into buttons that we shaved off and smoked like hash.

View attachment 19083808
Used to make rabbit pellets myself