What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hey everyone 😊
‘finished trimming the C99 outside plant today. Took up a lot more room on the drying trays than the first snowcain TK did. Prolly the same weight tho as these were lighter buds. trimmed Rough again.
IMG_0781.jpeg

also started some tiny clones from “the spice” plants to grow in the other tent.
IMG_0782.jpeg

‘they are little things but so are the tint girls I took them from. I fimmed their mother plants in hopes for getting a few more colas.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Hey everyone 😊
‘finished trimming the C99 outside plant today. Took up a lot more room on the drying trays than the first snowcain TK did. Prolly the same weight tho as these were lighter buds. trimmed Rough again.
View attachment 19083823
also started some tiny clones from “the spice” plants to grow in the other tent.
View attachment 19083824
‘they are little things but so are the tint girls I took them from. I fimmed their mother plants in hopes for getting a few more colas.

enjoy that harvest!….

getting any fragrance off that c99?..

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
enjoy that harvest!….

getting any fragrance off that c99?..
thanx big
Oh my gosh yes. Especially while trimming it. Mr sub said “you need to open a window, it can’t be good to breath that in, what the hell kinda weed is that anyway?”
🤣🤣🤣 that was kinda like a compliment to me even tho he was looking out for me. It was really strong. I think I kinda got a little zippy high buzz just breathing it in raw. Looking forward to trying it.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
thanx big
Oh my gosh yes. Especially while trimming it. Mr sub said “you need to open a window, it can’t be good to breath that in, what the hell kinda weed is that anyway?”
🤣🤣🤣 that was kinda like a compliment to me even tho he was looking out for me. It was really strong. I think I kinda got a little zippy high buzz just breathing it in raw. Looking forward to trying it.
Same here. I control the smell except at harvest time. I try and stagger harvests which cuts down on the smell as well. Exhaust fans down stairs and up as well is my last defense.

Dime

I'm familiar with the theory and practice but GC has complicated the process by putting the battery under the passenger seat and the fuses under the hood.

They further complicated it by custom fitting all the cables so tight at the battery compartment, that my smallest clamp on meter won't clamp properly, so I get roaming results even before touching the fuses. That and someone would have to stand on their head to read it while someone else pulls the fuses.

Under the hood they have also custom fitted the power cable to the fuse box so that my clamp on won't fit, leaving the option of disconnecting it there and putting my Fluke between the cable and the fuse box, but that has to be done very carefully because if I disconnect the cable without providing an alternative 12VDC power source to the fuse box, I will lose computer programming.

Same thing if I pull the wrong fuse..................

I've tried unsuccessfully to find a wiring diagram online to see where else I might attach my clamp on meter. The only ones I've found show system modules rather than a line wiring diagram.

I decided in light of how much pain my back was giving me standing there cursing Chrysler Corporation, that I would just let the local auto electric shop sort it out for me and have an appointment next Monday.

Look at how much room there is for a clamp on meter on the power cable.............................About the same at amount of room at the battery as well.

View attachment 19083741
View attachment 19083755
Does it have jumper posts under the hood? Maybe that could be used and keep it grounded with a jumper. I wouldn't think they would have a customer boost it from inside the cab. I have a chrysler and it has the battery under the front fender so you have to remove the inner fender and a bracket to replace it,a painin the ass and it has posts by the drivers firewall. When it gets to be a big pain I take it in to an electrical shop too since they deal with it daily. In the old days you just hooked a test light up between the cable and post and when the light went out you found it. Too much nonsense in todays vehicles, Anyway god luck,I hope they are fair with you.

Latest posts

Latest posts