What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Tacoma that I bought from my neighbor. When she had it she was having parasitic battery drain. I found a thread where the A/C compressor clutch relay was an issue as it would constantly cycle on and off when the ignition was off. I swapped the relay out for her and the battery drain went away. I know Toyota and Jeep are different manufacturers but maybe a relay is faulty in your Jeep. I can’t recall if you isolated the circuit but that may point you in a good direction
It probably is an intermittent relay or a timing circuit fault. This newer "smart" vehicle doesn't turn everything off when I turn off the ignition, but times them out, plus the new vehicles have more parasitic battery drain while sitting idle from maintaining the security system, the computer, and radio programming.

On our GC you have to attach an auxiliary battery to the system before you can remove the car battery, or you lose the computer and radio programming.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
A basic question -- feel free to laugh:

Why trim? The leaf pieces you cut off have goodness in them don't they?
They do, especially the ones growing out of the buds that are coated with trichomes. The reason many still trim those off is because they have a harsher, less pleasent flavor to them. At least that is why I trim them.

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Those poor tt cuts have certainly gotten a prolonged beat in.
😆
First the single digit humidity just withered them no matter how much they got misted then once they were turgid the grasshopper gangbang started..........been a rough few days but I think they will pull through.
😂
Sorry Dog. It has been so damn dry out west for so long. I forgot what rain or clouds look like.

Last edited:

Mars_Barz

Good Morning Ol' Farts Club

1728922220643.jpeg

OleReynard

Bought some Archive gear thinking it was gonna be a nose above the rest of the seed breeders, very disgusted.
Puro loco sure looks pretty but it don't have the head to it.
Just the way things are going these days.
Dropping back into my older gear again, f this

Have heard so much about them, all hyped up bs, his buddy's out there trying to sell seeds for him just like all the other seed pushers

oldmaninbc

420club
I don't, my freezer is mostly empty which is why I wouldn't mind raiding his. :biggrin:
Hi HempKat

I've got an upright freezer full and a chest freezer full. We are good for over 8-10 months. If I had to buy all my goods at the village grocery store my cost would be 30% higher, that adds up.

Besides, driving over the mountain in the winter can be very dangerous. A lady my wife knows, decided last year to stop part way to her work and turn around and come back home because the mountain road was icy and lots of fresh snow. She pulled over at a recreational area and was going to turn back when a vehicle came round a bend lost control and ran right into her vehicle, causing big damage and injury. Bad day on the road.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Hi HempKat

I've got an upright freezer full and a chest freezer full. We are good for over 8-10 months. If I had to buy all my goods at the village grocery store my cost would be 30% higher, that adds up.

Besides, driving over the mountain in the winter can be very dangerous. A lady my wife knows, decided last year to stop part way to her work and turn around and come back home because the mountain road was icy and lots of fresh snow. She pulled over at a recreational area and was going to turn back when a vehicle came round a bend lost control and ran right into her vehicle, causing big damage and injury. Bad day on the road.
Yeah when you live in a remote area in colder climates you have to learn to stock up for the winter. There was a YouTube channel I watched recently of a guy and his wife who live somewhere in Alaska and they were shopping for the winter. Where he's at he has to drive a fair disance in a 4x4 to some train tracks. Then from there he takes the train to a major town. He spent around 4 grand buying 3-4 pallets worth of food to stock up for the winter. Plus he was hoping to add to that by bagging a couple of moose or elk.

Latest posts

Latest posts