What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
It’s all a sham. Has been for seventy years or so. Well before my time at least.
I have some cash, bullets and food. First aid, chlorine powder for water purification etc.
youngest son takes thyroid medication and I had stashed a few weeks by but hard to get any extra. Same with the wife. I am not medicated with western (poison) Medication yet.
I’m hosed. They did an operation on me which was fine but paddled me to get me awake. Didn’t tell me to get my heart fixed , and now if I don’t take ungawdly expensive pills I’ll have a stroke.

Bastards. Before that I was weaned of all their drugs I didn’t want to take. Including beer and caffeine.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
There it is. The witch doctor clause.

"For the battle to be won tomorrow, NO ONE must sleep with their wives tonight!" <-- If the battle goes well, the witch doctor gets the credit. If it does not, the witch doctor says, "Awright, who messed with their old lady last night??!!"

"Buttermilk to mix" to a fudge? to a thin soup? to a pancake batter? to a whip cream? Get it wrong, and you simply din' follow the fargin recipe.
My guess is that it's akin to "season to taste" meaning you add however much you think is needed to get the mix to your prefered consistancy.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I had someone get a hold of me about joining a discord
Apparently there is a lot of that going around as I was also invited to some sory of chat group on discord. I declined because I feel like I already spend about as much time on line as I'm comfortable with.

Anyway if it's from the same person or group I did get a bit of an explaination when I declined. If I understand correctly this group feels that there are too many young people getting online to grow weed but with little to no clue how to and I'm guessing not enough patience to find the information on a forum the old way like most of us did. So his idea seems to be to form a chat group on discord (since I guess that's the prefered platform for young people these days?) populated mostly by older experienced growers to hand out advice to the hoards of young new comers.

cola

Well, one can only surmise that there is a "reason" for everything. And almost always not what appears obvious. Now you have a US asset there, to defend. And, as such, this expensive and very limited piece of tactical equipment will be defended. We have extra troops in Oman. Guaranteed extra warplanes too. All in range of the "target". Post election?!

Unca Walt

420club
I’m taking a trim break from the sativa C99 outside plant. These are the lower stems. I’m working my way up. These buds are plentiful but lighter than the others so I’m hand trimming them (a rough hand trim only taking enough sugar leaf around the bud). They have a mist that comes out of them while I trim them that makes my heart a bit racy as well as makes me sneeze a little. They smell very strong as compared to anything I’ve trimmed lately.
even tho the buds are lighter, they have an interesting look and smell about them. I am anxious to try them.
I may be done with trimming today as I’m getting a little sloppy.
View attachment 19083183
A basic question -- feel free to laugh:

Why trim? The leaf pieces you cut off have goodness in them don't they?

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

cola

Some Monday morning motivational music for me, and just perhaps, maybe for you. Enjoy your cuppa de jour .. :)

Yarddog

I like their version of “put a candle in the window”
Or is it “as long as I can see the light”
Morning. Smoking a small bowl. Headed to work in a few minutes. I sure wish I could stay home with my family but someone’s got to make some more of this fiat money the world runs on.
I work 7-4 Monday through Friday so it could certainly be worse. That’s a pretty good schedule in this day and time.
They canned a guy last week. Snorting pills off his toolbox. He was mad, because they were his pills. He has a script. Boss said well we sending you downtown for a test. Guy said naw don’t worry about it. And quit. So he just bought a house. I stayed away from him. He reminded me of the classic person you meet in prison. And since you are who you associate with, I didn’t associate. Work is for work anyway. I been there so long all the original crew is gone retired. I got one person been there longer than I have. And he’s got one foot on a banana peel on retirement. Then I’ll be the fool😂

Yarddog

Ten years goes by quick. I was a young shithead when I hired on. Still invincible. I’m still young, less shithead though. I plan my actions based on potential to hurt one’s self so I’m an old guy at heart. I see these 20 year olds and I am in amazement that you could be so inexperienced and ignorant and yet survive. I know I did. Took 3 years of prison and some motorcycle wrecks but I sure wised up.
Get married and have kids are the two quickest methods of maturing. See the world through a different pair of lenses now. All about my family. No eye for motorcycles. I barely have an eye for flying. Once training is complete I’ll have time. But the training is very time consuming