What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Glad you had a nice day. Get some rest old man, you can’t hang with the kids 🤣🤣🤣
Pute, I bet your on the tired side, a day on the river will do that to an older fellow. Hope you had an enjoyable day.:)
Well it's 11:30 I just got back from drinking with the boys. I'm ready for a bowl. Y'all have a good time I'll be back out doing my thing tomorrow.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Saturday and we're upon the weekend & Sunday. Am glad for the two day break. TGFW!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Clear here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 73F.

I slipped on a wet glass slope yesterday morning and fell, folding my left leg under me, which is has an artificial knee that isn't supposed to bend that far. It hurt like hell but so far doesn't appear to have damaged it.

I tested the Myrcene gummies first and found that one Myrcene gummy was sedative, so I'll try two next time at bedtime.

I took two psilocybin at 2 mg each yesterday afternoon, which would be the equivalent to one gram of fruiting bodies, and it left my nervous system edgy without any psychedelics. They list 2 as a recreational dose, 3 to 5 as a therapeutic dose, and 6 to 10 as a transcendental dose. I plan to try microdosing with only 1 next time, but not today.

Yarddog

Morning folks. 48. Headed to 80. House is cold at 65. Sure not ready for winter. I didn’t get much wood at all cut. Looks like the heat pump will be running this winter. I miss summer already. I can’t stand the cold. If I wanted to be cold I’d move up north. And it’s always dark in the winter. Winter sucks. That is all.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Contrary to popular belief, sometimes the answer to lasting peace is to arm your enemies.

Arm enemies.jpg