What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mango Biche

RobFromTX

I also ordered afghani black from USC. Maybe they are mixed up! :cool:
Its a beautiful looking plant from the pics ive seen.. What i find strange is that this seedbank has been around for such a long time and theres no current grow reports whatsoever for any of their gear. Only an old thread for the colombian gold and it wasn't very convincing either.

Nevertheless I hope your MB grow is successful and rewarding✌️

Genghis Kush.

Did the CSI version appear as pure sativa to you? Nice sativa high? Ive been eyeing these guys for a while now
pure sativa . mellow but up sativa high, not speedy at all.

i grew one plant outdoor 40 north and had to take it inside at night and in storms and it finished mid december. it turned purple
im sure it would have turned out much better in more optimal conditions.

worth purchasing for sure

Siku

Its a beautiful looking plant from the pics ive seen.. What i find strange is that this seedbank has been around for such a long time and theres no current grow reports whatsoever for any of their gear. Only an old thread for the colombian gold and it wasn't very convincing either.

Nevertheless I hope your MB grow is successful and rewarding✌️
Thank you Rob! I find that weird too! That’s the reason why I was curious and wanted to try this one.

thejact55

Real seed company mangobiche produces very thin leaves and long flowering time. 10 years ago. But I doubt they'd mix anything else in (on purpose).

LG/

20240831_154613.jpg

Even as a seedling the MB I'm running looks sativa by leaf type and is growing quite vigorously.
5 in the front that look similar are MB.

Siku

Here is an update on my „Mangobiche“ from USC! They don’t look very pure sativa to me! There are 3 female so far. The others didnt show sex yet! Some are throwing new branches instead of showing pistils or pollen sacs. But the smell is good! 😊

Attachments

• IMG_1152.jpeg
    IMG_1152.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1153.jpeg
    IMG_1153.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1154.jpeg
    IMG_1154.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1155.jpeg
    IMG_1155.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1156.jpeg
    IMG_1156.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 27

Siku

Here a short update on my „Mangobiche“ from USC! I don’t know what to make of it. I discarded the male already but saved some pollen. I pollinated the biggest female and also one branch with some honduras pollen. But I dont know if its worth it. The last pic shows the runts.

Attachments

• IMG_1285.jpeg
    IMG_1285.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1289.jpeg
    IMG_1289.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1288.jpeg
    IMG_1288.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1282.jpeg
    IMG_1282.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1281.jpeg
    IMG_1281.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1280.jpeg
    IMG_1280.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1284.jpeg
    IMG_1284.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 16

LG/

Here a short update on my „Mangobiche“ from USC! I don’t know what to make of it. I discarded the male already but saved some pollen. I pollinated the biggest female and also one branch with some honduras pollen. But I dont know if its worth it. The last pic shows the runts.
It seems early to be making too many judgements.

Can you clarify what your thinking here? What it is that you "dont know what to make of it"? Do you mean that they don't seem like pure sativas?

How many watts you running and what's the footprint of the space? Sq ft, or sq metric system equivalent.

Enviornment can strongly influence expression.

Thanks bud! I appreciate you

Siku

Hi LG/
Yes, it’s that I don’t know what kind of plant I have and that it’s not a pure sativa.
But maybe you are right with the too early judgements. It’s better to stay curious and watch how they develop! The cabinet has 0,45 sq meters and lighting is 150 watts. Do you think it’s too less light? At least the smell of stem rub is very nice! 😊

LG/

Hi LG/
Yes, it’s that I don’t know what kind of plant I have and that it’s not a pure sativa.
But maybe you are right with the too early judgements. It’s better to stay curious and watch how they develop! The cabinet has 0,45 sq meters and lighting is 150 watts. Do you think it’s too less light? At least the smell of stem rub is very nice! 😊
I think that's about 30w/sq ft. That should be fine.
Just thought I'd ask! Look forward to seeing how those develop for ya. Dont count em out yet!

RobFromTX

Good looking plants buddy. My favorite girl is the middle bottom pic. classic sativa christmas tree ✌️