What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
Old man, I just heard that you were in charge of the holiday zoom extravaganza since you had the most experience zooming out of all of us. I have a very low voice, can you put me in the alto section? 😁 hope you are having a swell day
I hope the zoom holiday spectacular that jokerman is proposing, does not happen too soon as I can't even decide on what seed to grow at this point.
I've heard your singing voice and considering mine, you would be suitable for a singing position, myself I am a better listener than a participant. Jokerman started this, I'm waiting on his impute.

My day is good, as I hope yours is as well:)

Today is a roasted ham day, the first of the season.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Is AC Infinity’s bowl trimmer the economy bowl trimmer of choice for folks here? I’m thinking $120 to save on hours of trimming sounds like money well spent. Thanks in advance.
in my eyes, the spinner is a great trim tool but if you have a plant that is really special I'd stick to hand trimming...it'll blow thru a pound very quickly and give good results but it tatters a bit of the flowers you run thru it...great for lower flowers...

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Mustafa ❤️
20241006_231427.jpg

OleReynard

If I had ordered seeds I wouldn't be sitting here with a container of seeds trying to decide what to grow. I like choice but too much choice OY OY OY.

Tomorrow I will be sending a seed order off but I need to get something started in the next few days, for the first of 2 crops, if I can get my timing right. Last year because of surgery that didn't happen, only 1 harvest.

The Mrs. told me, she would help me mix up dirt, that would be a huge help.:)

Over the next 7-10 days, there is lots to do. I need 1 more trip to the city, this is a long weekend coming up. I will stay off the highway.
Good evening @oldmaninbc not ordering seeds but going thru the rolladex

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I hope the zoom holiday spectacular that jokerman is proposing, does not happen too soon as I can't even decide on what seed to grow at this point.
I've heard your singing voice and considering mine, you would be suitable for a singing position, myself I am a better listener than a participant. Jokerman started this, I'm waiting on his impute.

My day is good, as I hope yours is as well:)

Today is a roasted ham day, the first of the season.
We will need you to play the bells. You got rhythm? 🙃

BudToaster

Veteran
this thread just moves too fast to attempt to keep up. i do appreciate the posts i actually see. anyway ...

did get 2x sour diesel and 2x c99 (i thought i was out of these) into peat pellets ("pellets" sounded like something i would make up, so that's why i called them "thingies" some posts back - but i saw the Amazon order). the 4 planted sprouts from last weekend appear to be thriving.

finally replacing the 250w MH veg lamp - should be here tomorrow. 2 new 250w HPS next time the FloBox is filled.

on another note ...
my cube (The Herbal Cube - also some posts in the way back part of this thread) was starting to act wonky (technical term - meaning some type of operator assistance (i.e. whack) was needed for near functional operation). so for the first time in several years i took it apart and found the copper connector holding one end of the heater coil had unsoldered - must have been a cold-ish solder joint when fabricated - and a thousand heat/cold cycles let it loose. resoldered, reassembled and now running as expected.

i was happy to see there was no infiltration of cannabis, or even dust, inside the cube. ordered and received some 1.7mm router bits for the next iteration of the cube design.

Yarddog

I got this one on eBay for 50.00 including shipping. They said it was a floor model. Lucked out it works like a champ and so quick too. I’m gonna use it on my outside plants this year.
View attachment 19079563
Are they worth the price? I quit trimming, i just trim the big leaves off and smoke the rest. Hand trimming was such a chore. I miss the dry ice hash from the trim through.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Looks good
It helps that the weed was cap junky the best weed ever to trim. The stuff outside is not as pretty to start with. It smells great, is sticky but has more leaves in the buds. I have one plant ready to harvest. I’m thinking tomorrow will be a good day for that so we can compare the buds. I don’t mind smoking some sugar leaf with my buds as long as it’s not too much