What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
An Englishman and a Scotsman were sitting around talking one afternoon over a cold beer. After a while the Scotsman says to the Englishman, "If I was to sneak over to your house and shag your wife while you were off fishing, and she got pregnant and had a baby, would that make us related?" "The Englishman crooked his head sideways for a minute, scratched his head, and squinted his eyes thinking real hard about the question. Finally, he says, "Well, I don't know about being related, but it would make us even."

Mtn. Nectar

Veteran
IMG_8004.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Hey OM
How's it going?
We are thinking of starting a "Zoom chorus"
If we work it out quick we could have a holiday spectacular
Wanted to let you know first before I made it public.
I'm all for a holiday extravaganza, is this going to be ad lib or is there a script?

Things are going well, thank you, hope you find yourself in a similar situation:)

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My heart started feeling funny and my skin is tingly. Feel really bad today vs yesterday. Sitting at the ER now. I admit I am worried by this time. Hoping it’s nothing major. Starting to get congestion. Been laying around for five days now.
Sorry you are going through this brother and glad you are letting the professionals take a look at it.

Yarddog

Sorry you are going through this brother and glad you are letting the professionals take a look at it.
I felt pretty good yesterday and thought I was finally on the up swing. Today was just bad. Hope it’s nothing. Hope I am just worried over nothing. But my family is so important to me. I can’t take a risk of not providing for them.
My oldest is almost four and he keeps giving me the thermometer. I can tell he is worried. I’m always up beat and active. I try and make sure I don’t show my worry on my face around him. He will come up to me and pat my arm. And look at me. So I smile and tell him he’s a good boy. Give him a hug or rub a shoulder for a few seconds and he’s off to the next little boy’s adventure.

oldmaninbc

420club
If I had ordered seeds I wouldn't be sitting here with a container of seeds trying to decide what to grow. I like choice but too much choice OY OY OY.

Tomorrow I will be sending a seed order off but I need to get something started in the next few days, for the first of 2 crops, if I can get my timing right. Last year because of surgery that didn't happen, only 1 harvest.

The Mrs. told me, she would help me mix up dirt, that would be a huge help.:)

Over the next 7-10 days, there is lots to do. I need 1 more trip to the city, this is a long weekend coming up. I will stay off the highway.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm all for a holiday extravaganza, is this going to be ad lib or is there a script?

Things are going well, thank you, hope you find yourself in a similar situation:)
Old man, I just heard that you were in charge of the holiday zoom extravaganza since you had the most experience zooming out of all of us. I have a very low voice, can you put me in the alto section? 😁 hope you are having a swell day

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Is AC Infinity’s bowl trimmer the economy bowl trimmer of choice for folks here? I’m thinking $120 to save on hours of trimming sounds like money well spent. Thanks in advance.
I got this one on eBay for 50.00 including shipping. They said it was a floor model. Lucked out it works like a champ and so quick too. I’m gonna use it on my outside plants this year.
1728244986518.png

Latest posts

Latest posts