What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Mine too!

It's how I learned to shift left handed.
I am in Australia visiting my bil
He was a acct for KPMG
A great guy who was televised on a building in wall street while he was bringing a company public on squawk box.
I am now wanting to go for a drive.
One of his rich friends dad lent us a Mercedes.
I go one morning to visit the butcher for some lamb.
We became friends.
I walk to the car by myself and I see two young women walking up the hill toward me.
I strut over to the car unlock and swagger into the seat looking special.
I found myself sitting in the passenger seat like a chooch .
I remember grabbing the phone which was installed in the car and made a bogus phone call not to look a bigger chooch

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

IMG_3247.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
I had a "surgeon" do an Acromioplasty on my left rotator cuff,in 06,it also took years just to be able to use my left arm after he butchered it. It's 40% of what it was before he operated now and always hurts,since i had to compensate with my right shoulder for years it's almost cooked too. I'd like to operate on his shoulder.
Nobody said "Ohh and we might cripple you" I listened close.

A tune from some of our long lost Southern friends. Their memory lingers on. Enjoy your weekend cuppas ..

Saw them in a 200 seat hall in Germany in 1975 and wound up backstage after the show as one of the guys in my circle had grown up with some of the band.
I went from a 53 Ford Fairlane to a 59 Renault Dauphine, to a 58 Ford Fairlane convertible with 352 Police Interceptor.
My uncle used to use the Dauphine as the base for his dune buggy builds. Tube frames and the subs off the car.
1728181454809.png

Rear engine water cooled 30 ish hp.
1728181374802.png

My first car. 1960 Ford 352 cid.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

If you haven't enjoyed AvE before, you're in for a real treat... especially if you go back to his beginnings on YT and binge watch.

Seed Oil converts to PLASTIC​