What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

I never messed with much dope. Took a few pills in high school and calculated the math didn’t add up. Of course you can be a shithead and be mostly sober. Still found myself in the georgia prison system at 19 years old. Turned 21 while I was in the halfway house. Took my prison ID to the gas station by the place I worked and bought two steel reserves and a six pack of pony millers. Got so drunk I couldn’t ride the bicycle back the the halfway house that evening.
3 years of prison got me straightened right out. Lock me in a pen of swine before I go back to prison with some of the trash there. I knew when I got up one night to take a leak and seen two guys jerking each other off that I was definitely not cut out for the prison life 😂

Honestly I’d say they broke my spirit before I even left the county jail. We lived with my grandma while she was in the throes of the awful Alzheimer’s disease. Last time I seen her she was crying because she didn’t know why I couldn’t come home. Right about then I felt like the lowest piece of whale shit that had ever walked Gods great earth. It’s one thing to take your punishment, but it drug my family into it. The hurt I’d see in their eyes coulda killed me. That’s when I started trying to do better. Some folks gotta do it the hard way.
I’m afraid my first born son will be the same. I see my dad in him. He’s meaner than I was. My dad trusted me too much. I hope I don’t make the same mistake. Of course I’ll make others. Life is something. If we could go back and do it over we’d all be millionaires by 35.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Don’t judge me. Lots of peeps here still illegal growers. Like myself. My cousins chickens were acting the fool so I eased over to see. He’s had hawk problems. I got over there to see this bird wheeling and diving around the flock, who was huddled under the lean top of the barn. Finally lit on a tree and I blasted it with a .17 HMR rifle. Blew its head clean off at fifty yards or so. Turns out it was a pigeon. So I pulled the breast meat out. Won’t waste it. He shouldn’t have been flying like a hawk. Looked like one of those little hawks we get here. They dive down at .98 Mach and kill a full grown chicken. Eat what they want and then leave the rest. View attachment 19078911
You gonna eat pigeon breast?

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I never messed with much dope. Took a few pills in high school and calculated the math didn’t add up. Of course you can be a shithead and be mostly sober. Still found myself in the georgia prison system at 19 years old. Turned 21 while I was in the halfway house. Took my prison ID to the gas station by the place I worked and bought two steel reserves and a six pack of pony millers. Got so drunk I couldn’t ride the bicycle back the the halfway house that evening.
3 years of prison got me straightened right out. Lock me in a pen of swine before I go back to prison with some of the trash there. I knew when I got up one night to take a leak and seen two guys jerking each other off that I was definitely not cut out for the prison life 😂

Honestly I’d say they broke my spirit before I even left the county jail. We lived with my grandma while she was in the throes of the awful Alzheimer’s disease. Last time I seen her she was crying because she didn’t know why I couldn’t come home. Right about then I felt like the lowest piece of whale shit that had ever walked Gods great earth. It’s one thing to take your punishment, but it drug my family into it. The hurt I’d see in their eyes coulda killed me. That’s when I started trying to do better. Some folks gotta do it the hard way.
I’m afraid my first born son will be the same. I see my dad in him. He’s meaner than I was. My dad trusted me too much. I hope I don’t make the same mistake. Of course I’ll make others. Life is something. If we could go back and do it over we’d all be millionaires by 35.
My youngest son is a carbon copy of me and it was horrifying raising him.
Great kid kind,smart curious as hell.
He is mid 20's now owns his own businesses and property and is lightyears ahead of me as a human being.........you can do it!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
When I had my business, I worked too many hours and too many days of the week to have hogs.. I barely kept up with my chickens… I do agree with my neighbors those things smell extremely foul… If the guy next-door had a pair of balls, he would’ve come over to talk to me personally, but being that he went to the authorities it’s came on
Painters tend to smell a bit better when they get home than plumbers except when they have pigs to take care of first. 🤣🤣🤣
When I had my business, I worked too many hours in the day too many days in the week to have hogs.

oldmaninbc

420club
My youngest son is a carbon copy of me and it was horrifying raising him.
Great kid kind,smart curious as hell.
He is mid 20's now owns his own businesses and property and is lightyears ahead of me as a human being.........you can do it!
Hello dogzter, I am very happy my son didn't mirror my life. I didn't always make the best choices.

My son has made good decisions moving his life forward in his work and family life.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was a stock boy at a grocery store I seen you were in high school. Dollar 50 an hour and happy to get it. That was 1968.
I worked 35 hours a week part time grocery stocker and sacker in 1961 for $22/wk.
Hello GW...I think you said 37 years, good work. Happy Anniversary to you both, an inspiration of love.

the best to your furry family
Good afternoon, Old Man and thanks for your well wishes and good thoughts!

jokerman

Premium user
great, here we go again...more fucking from the whitehouse...poor folks in NC, they have been given what's left over from the migrants budget...
I dont have details but what was told to me by a Brother ( a nascar fanatic ) and he said with all of the nascar around that area that major players in the sport brought their helicopters to help.
He said the was over 20 helicopters and 1 gov helicopter.
If our group had a helicopter, we could set up a kitchen down there.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have eaten Dove on several occasions .... had the texture of a chicken gizzard but never pigeon. Considered trash where I grew up.
We hunted Doves, Quail, and Band Tail Pigeons here. We set up on a flyway between the grain fields and the river in the evening when they were coming down to drink and thought they were all delicious.

Latest posts

Latest posts