What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Man fry them green tomatoes up in some cornmeal.
Going to try some chicken noodle soup broth🤢 and tater tot’s. You know I’m sick when I eat that nasty chicken noddle soup.
Mexican’s just came out and rounded up about 18 roosters I had. I asked if they’re as going to eat them. Wife looked sideways and said no. I said I don’t care. Hell I eat some of them too. She laughed and said yes we will eat them. 😂. Lots of folks won’t give away or sell animals if they know they people are going to eat them. Idiots. Sure is quiet in the yard. Down to 5-6 roosters now.
How come you’re not eating them?
they make better chicken broth than Campbells

Last edited:

oldmaninbc

420club
Hey oldmaninBC!
Just back from mom's - we watched the new "Salem's Lot" at her place and had pizza. She sent me home with half a pizza and a big Greek salad. The movie was great. I think Mom was really happy we got to spend some quality time together. Started my laundry. It's important to have those light nylon tennis shorts all clean. Speaking of, I see the colorectal surgeon the 15th, they'll rubber band the remaining hemorrhoids. When they do it, it feels like you have to poop for a day or two when you really can't. You also notice the hemmoroid. Then it's over in a few days and totally gone in a week. They've been doing it for thousands of years I'm not phased.
Hey DB..I just made pizza dough this morning for tomorrows supper. Pizza is good food! I was well into my teens before I ate my first pizza. The sooner your hemorrhoids are gone the better, you should be more comfortable without them. Any word on the internal one?
Some time with your mom is always a good thing, I enjoyed movies with my mom and my grandparents.
I'd like too have Greek salad, I need to get some Feta cheese.

oldmaninbc

420club
Pizza dough went well, in an hour I punched it down. I like to make it the day before.

1728084714478.jpeg

1728084910452.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey DB..I just made pizza dough this morning for tomorrows supper. Pizza is good food! I was well into my teens before I ate my first pizza. The sooner your hemorrhoids are gone the better, you should be more comfortable without them. Any word on the internal one?
Some time with your mom is always a good thing, I enjoyed movies with my mom and my grandparents.
I'd like too have Greek salad, I need to get some Feta cheese.
Pizza is the best 🍕

Yes all the hemmoroids were internal. 1 down 2 to go I think. Then there's my colonoscopy to rule out bleeding from somewhere else.

Hey I had a hernia that became strangulated like 5 years ago. Worst pain I've ever been in. Morphine didn't work. I don't like that stuff...pot has more euphoria. The surgeon had to come in and cut me open. I was able to go home later that day. The hernia was horrible. Went on for years. Big bulge. Finally it got strangulated and they had no choice but to give me the hernia surgery. No mesh.

oldmaninbc

420club
Great idea. I gonna make some pizza dough too. Your dough looks good. I like your new kettle
Hi Sub, the dough went well this time, just slightly sticky. The yeast was new but the flour had been frozen and was a year old. I will start on my new 00 pizza flour the next time.
My shiny red kettle, that was the best deal in my price range of 50-75 $

Has Arlo fully recovered? Your outdoor harvest must be getting close.

oldmaninbc

420club
Pizza is the best 🍕

Yes all the hemmoroids were internal. 1 down 2 to go I think. Then there's my colonoscopy to rule out bleeding from somewhere else.

Hey I had a hernia that became strangulated like 5 years ago. Worst pain I've ever been in. Morphine didn't work. I don't like that stuff...pot has more euphoria. The surgeon had to come in and cut me open. I was able to go home later that day. The hernia was horrible. Went on for years. Big bulge. Finally it got strangulated and they had no choice but to give me the hernia surgery. No mesh.
I've had a few colonoscopies, the worst part was drinking all the liquid, I don't know if they have a different way of doing it these days. I have not had one in quite awhile. During the procedure I was out, heavily sedated

A friend of my Mrs went through the same thing you did, she could not get a mesh and had to wear strapping around herself so the hernia wouldn't come back out. She had emergency surgery at 5am

I found the less invasive procedure a sigmoidoscopy more uncomfortable than the colonoscopy.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, the dough went well this time, just slightly sticky. The yeast was new but the flour had been frozen and was a year old. I will start on my new 00 pizza flour the next time.
My shiny red kettle, that was the best deal in my price range of 50-75 $

Has Arlo fully recovered? Your outdoor harvest must be getting close.
Hey old man. I am out of 00 flour so I’m gonna use regular flour this time. My flour is gresh tho and my recipe make tour doughs so we will get through it somehow 😁
Arlo is feeling better and I think the cooler weather has got him thinking he’s a bad ass these days acting out like a teenager testing me when he can. He got his ass yelled out a few times and I had to use the bad dog words which he does not like so I’m hoping he is at least learning and will soon calm down. He’s just over a year old but very immature kind of a grizzle head. I still like your kettle. Hope your evening is good 🥰✌️

Dime

Hey oldmaninBC!
Just back from mom's - we watched the new "Salem's Lot" at her place and had pizza. She sent me home with half a pizza and a big Greek salad. The movie was great. I think Mom was really happy we got to spend some quality time together. Started my laundry. It's important to have those light nylon tennis shorts all clean. Speaking of, I see the colorectal surgeon the 15th, they'll rubber band the remaining hemorrhoids. When they do it, it feels like you have to poop for a day or two when you really can't. You also notice the hemmoroid. Then it's over in a few days and totally gone in a week. They've been doing it for thousands of years I'm not phased.
Speaking of good movies,give this a look if you're so inclined.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
if were talking asshole I had my sigmoid colon removed...took 6 years to get over the damage done...they turned a 3 day procedure into a 19 day nightmare...Linda was at home with cancer and I had to endure the shit they did to me alone...I'd kill the bastard if ever saw him again...Dr. R.Clinton Hall is the bastards name...bring me his head and you'll walk away a wealthy man... :cautious:

Yarddog

How come you’re not eating them?
they make better chicken broth than Campbells
They are in the way and I simply don’t have the time. 4 year old and 1 year old. Overtime at work. Since my afib I stopped working myself to death. We ate a few. But I have around 60 chicks in the basement with two incubators running some more eggs. I sell hens. And the roosters just stack up. I’d rather give them away than keep feeding them. I’ll have more roosters soon😂. We eat so many quail now, don’t eat as many chickens anymore.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
if were talking asshole I had my sigmoid colon removed...took 6 years to get over the damage done...they turned a 3 day procedure into a 19 day nightmare...Linda was at home with cancer and I had to endure the shit they did to me alone...I'd kill the bastard if ever saw him again...Dr. R.Clinton Hall is the bastards name...bring me his head and you'll walk away a wealthy man... :cautious:
19 days? Sorry man

oldmaninbc

420club
Hey old man. I am out of 00 flour so I’m gonna use regular flour this time. My flour is gresh tho and my recipe make tour doughs so we will get through it somehow 😁
Arlo is feeling better and I think the cooler weather has got him thinking he’s a bad ass these days acting out like a teenager testing me when he can. He got his ass yelled out a few times and I had to use the bad dog words which he does not like so I’m hoping he is at least learning and will soon calm down. He’s just over a year old but very immature kind of a grizzle head. I still like your kettle. Hope your evening is good 🥰✌️
I have used regular flour, bread flour and 00 pizza flour. I like the 00 best. But, pizza is good no matter.

Arlo doesn't want mom mad at him but will test you. I've heard a few people comment on the lack of mental awareness their dogs have. One person even got rid of their dog, they said it was too stupid to keep.
I took a long time to reach an acceptable maturity by some. I can feel for Arlo:)

I like my red kettle too, it's nice and shiny, the color was a choice,red or regular metal color. It was on sale with 30% off

Good evening Sub

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I have used regular flour, bread flour and 00 pizza flour. I like the 00 best. But, pizza is good no matter.

Arlo doesn't want mom mad at him but will test you. I've heard a few people comment on the lack of mental awareness their dogs have. One person even got rid of their dog, they said it was too stupid to keep.
I took a long time to reach an acceptable maturity by some. I can feel for Arlo:)

I like my red kettle too, it's nice and shiny, the color was a choice,red or regular metal color. It was on sale with 30% off

Good evening Sub
Arlo is pretty numb but we still love him. I always make excuses for him because he’s very sweet and full of love good night old man.

Yarddog

Ate a few tater tots. Five before I got full. Chills set in an hr ago. I guess we ain’t quite done yet. But it’s an improvement.
I did manage to make it to the basement today and harvest my plants. All I did was cut and hang them. I quit trimming when I stopping caring what my bud looks like. I hang fry, and cut off the fan leaves later. If it has sugar it stays! Super stoked. A few of these are old cuts I was running before I shut down in 2018. Was so happy to get them back. Thanks to @buzzmobile He’s a cool cat to look like a praying mantis. 😂