What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
am I the only one who keeps the peanut butter jar clean around the edges?…and the ketchup lid?…

come on , I can’t be the only fecker who has a little ocd

View attachment 19078077

have some coffee and think about it

View attachment 19078076
See, I would drive you crazy on purpose for giving a rats ass about it. Just leave enough up on the sides to get you going. Mr sub is OCD about how the trash and recycle are put in the bins. It only bothers me when he checks behind me in the morning to see if I’m following the rules then makes one more fold in the dogfood box that I carefully broke down and perfectly put it in the recycle bin.

Dime

They have pretty much destroyed the pit as a working dog,breaks my heart to see dogs like that.
Pit bulls were originally used for bull baiting. A very cruel sport in which a couple of bulldogs would annoy and attack a bull until the animal gave up and collapsed then someone killed it or let more dogs on it to rip it apart. Meant for entertainment for sick people and nothing more.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I left a part out. The molded buds and everything in the box with it went to the burn barrel, the other boxes in the same closet that didn't have mold got turned to hash. Not sure if it was to wet when I put it in the jar or not, but had opened the jars to let them air and found it a hour later when I went to close the jars. Just don't want a misunderstanding to it. One jar out of six.
I thru out everything that was even close to the mold. Lost over 2 oz mostly big top buds But the stuff I put on the new drying rack was perfect this morning. Most of this was not on the same rack as the molding stuff. I gotta get my better jars out of the attic but I think this is what I saved from the grow. So not as bad as it was yesterday. Still hated to through out those big buds tho
IMG_0722.jpeg

giggy

I thru out everything that was even close to the mold. Lost over 2 oz mostly big top buds But the stuff I put on the new drying rack was perfect this morning. Most of this was not on the same rack as the molding stuff. I gotta get my better jars out of the attic but I think this is what I saved from the grow. So not as bad as it was yesterday. Still hated to through out those big buds tho
View attachment 19078108
Mine was the kolas too. That jar went to the dishwasher. It sux when you loose stuff like that. I also don't use boxes anymore I stole the wife's bread racks, and make sure I have air flow. My problem is in the curing process all my stuff is on the harse side, but has a fair taste. Sometimes it is like I forgot everything I have learned.

Dime

Wish I was making $200K per year and got a 62% raise. Something wrong there.
The ILA contract that expired on Monday shows that the starting pay for dockworkers was $20 per hour. Pay rises to $24.75 after two years, $31.90 after three and tops out at $39 for workers with at least six years on the job.

Meanwhile, the ILA is demanding a 77% increase over the duration of the contract, with a $5 increase each year of the contract. Workers would make $44 the first year, $49 the second and up to $69 in the final year.