What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if you have enough time to drive there. I'll buy you a ticket to billy strings tonight if you can make it to the Detroit area in time.
I still have %75 more work to do this year :redface: when the temperatures drop and stay low by then everything will be dried and packed and the barn is going to get converted into a cold room for hash and Rosin production

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I still have %75 more work to do this year :redface: when the temperatures drop and stay low by then everything will be dried and packed and the barn is going to get converted into a cold room for hash and Rosin production
I should probably do the same. I'm expecting my flower sales to come to a halt after everyone finishes harvesting their outdoor. Last year things didn't pick back up until after new years. Still debating if I even want to fill my flowering room or not. I'll probably kick myself if I don't. If I switch up and start producing rosin I'll have to look for some new customers and I'm more anti social every year than I was before.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I should probably do the same. I'm expecting my flower sales to come to a halt after everyone finishes harvesting their outdoor. Last year things didn't pick back up until after new years. Still debating if I even want to fill my flowering room or not. I'll probably kick myself if I don't. If I switch up and start producing rosin I'll have to look for some new customers and I'm more anti social every year than I was before.
I have a friend who actually owns the trimming machine. He hung tight indoors, and he told me that demand for a Mac stayed strong all year long, and the prices have gone up.?⬆️ over $2000 a pound. (I’m really curious about how my flowers are going to look …because they look really good in the field.)

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
This cannabis transport job has opened my eyes and to some extent given me confidence about the future. The market still kinda sucks but I'm realizing the biggest issue is I hate meeting new people. I should probably bucklle down and bust put a few crops of some productive hybrids instead of sativas and start going out and meeting people.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks Spectacular! Everytime I see OD pics like this it makes me want to give it a try, just need the right place. Did you feed bottled nutes this season? Hope you get a good run in on the hash!
I started out with General hydroponics wet , one part, and then I moved over to mega a crop dry one part

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last time I put any effort into networking I usually had a half lb of mdma around that I was using/abusing as anxiety meds. I'm sure dude would love it if I asked to go back into business but that is probably a terrible idea.
I spent about five years high on ketamine pretty consistently …that’s over with and now finally getting my brain back

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firing on all cylinders this morning an have like 45 minutes to make the chicken salad so it can go back in the fridge raider and chill. Then hop over and test out the trimmer bringing approximate bringing Approximately 531 g I think I have prepared and ready to test

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
raw
FFB751DF-9A61-4E2C-A187-B6933277D70F.jpeg
FE5C6290-DC4E-4BAB-9447-291E8FF8BE5B.jpeg
Pancakes ...

Latest posts

Latest posts