What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I drop the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours. They float for a bit but you cand push them to the bottom after they get good and wet inside. Then I put them in wet paper towels in a zip lock slide them in my oven mitt and put them in a warm place (my utility room, it’s always a bit warmer in there) for usually a couple days until they get a little tails on them, then plant them like you in rapid rooters or the peat thingys with some heat and humidity. Some folks score the seeds before they start. Some seeds are tough. I don’t usually have 100% when planting directly in the rapid rooter or peat thingy but it has worked for me as well
The @Carty method. Works like a charm. I usually just plant the seeds about an 1/8th inch under soil that is moist, not soaking. I wrap the starter pot in Saran Wrap and put the pots on top of my water heater. After the seedlings pop above soil, I remove the plastic wrap. Been a long time since I had more than one seed not pop.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I drop the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours. They float for a bit but you cand push them to the bottom after they get good and wet inside. Then I put them in wet paper towels in a zip lock slide them in my oven mitt and put them in a warm place (my utility room, it’s always a bit warmer in there) for usually a couple days until they get a little tails on them, then plant them like you in rapid rooters or the peat thingys with some heat and humidity. Some folks score the seeds before they start. Some seeds are tough. I don’t usually have 100% when planting directly in the rapid rooter or peat thingy but it has worked for me as well

yep yep , that method has worked for me for years

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
why did the Annunaki like cats?

why do humans like cats?

is there something spiritual or inter dimensional with cats?

maybe the revelation will appear in the form of a dream?

IMG_2751.jpeg

Goldhedge

A black and white rocket☝️

My Honey called and said a girl she works with went to costco and they had no tp and meat.
I after hearing that and knowing what we already have ,have to go and get an egg roll then Im good.
Hope all your procedures pending go well to all who have procedures pending.❤️

Went to costco today and it seemed busier than normal on a Thursday.

We're pretty well stocked with provisions for a good while, but Classico tomato sauce was on sale and we needed some other things so we got in and out in about 30 minutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts