What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Howe Farms

hfm

Here's some indoor starts. Giggler f1, Refugee f1, Flora De Risibile f3 and some Bushmaster f1.

1000019391.jpg

hfm

It looks like you are using real soil. Thanks for posting friend I'm riding with you for a while. .
Thanks for stopping in and checking things out :).

We use a 1/3 worm castings, 1/3 coir, 1/3 aeration-expanded clay, as the base then amend some. We reuse all of the soil and waste plant matter with a little more amending. This is the 7th or 8th cycle.

hfm

So here's middle of day 20 lights on, with a germination lag of 1-5 days. The bottom row is low and slower because I don't always pack my soil and the seeds migrated to the bottom.

The second picture is something that was sent to a buddy that quit growing for themself and sent them back. Some didn't want to pop at all and a few others were fussy and came out mangled or lacking green cots.Went ahead and nursed them and this little one hand no visible green just off white tan to yellow and two weeks of spreading the cotyledons and spraying we have some green emerging :) what a pain.

So seeds just got a fulvic silica foliar @ 1 ml : 30 oz RO, whenever I looked at them. The first sets of leaves are wonky because the humidity was not on point and was over transpiring for the first week. Then I starved a few, some not watering thoroughly enough.

So we're off with a limp but going none the less. 8- 7 gal bags will fit the two tables.Then any other girls will be in 3 gal along the wall.

1000019479.jpg
1000019480.jpg