What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Haven’t had that issue but I don’t eat much fat which is what the gall bladder helps digest(where yet bile is stored). I think if I had some delicious greasy food, I bet I could stink the place up pretty good.😂
I have read that a low fat diet can cause the gallbladder to go bad. If that’s the case I should be ok. I have a decent amount of fat in my diet. Animal fat FTW🤘. You want some good fried okra, pan fry those golden morsels of southern fried vegetable in lard.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have read that a low fat diet can cause the gallbladder to go bad. If that’s the case I should be ok. I have a decent amount of fat in my diet. Animal fat FTW🤘. You want some good fried okra, pan fry those golden morsels of southern fried vegetable in lard.
Hope you like it here YD. Good to sse you again…get better.

BudToaster

Veteran
Most reputable seed places will refund or replace yours seeds that dont pop. If you’re paying 20. A seed I would do just that. I just got a credit when the spice seeds didnt all pop. Picked different seeds. You may have to tell them what you did to try to get them to pop
thanks for that advice. i always assume it is my fault. i do them all the same and some just don't pop. i have had 100% success at times past.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
thanks for that advice. i always assume it is my fault. i do them all the same and some just don't pop. i have had 100% success at times past.
What is your process? Perhaps someone here could give you some secret tips. I’ve had seeds practically jump out of their shells and some that did not pop at all. This was only the second time in three years or more buying them that I asked for a replacement. I wouldn’t ask for the same seeds as obviously you don’t want to have the same bad luck with the same crappy seeds (unless like you said it’s something you did).

BudToaster

Veteran
What is your process?
using rapid rooters or peat thingies. soak, squeeze water out, insert seed pointy end down just below the surface. sit in about 1/8" of water. i cut one side off of a 1/2 gallon plastic apple cider jug, put jug on its side, inside a 12"x15" plastic bag as a humidity dome. loose end of the bag is stuffed into the mouth of the jug. check it religiously.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
using rapid rooters or peat thingies. soak, squeeze water out, insert seed pointy end down just below the surface. sit in about 1/8" of water. i cut one side off of a 1/2 gallon plastic apple cider jug, put jug on its side, inside a 12"x15" plastic bag as a humidity dome. loose end of the bag is stuffed into the mouth of the jug. check it religiously.
I drop the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours. They float for a bit but you cand push them to the bottom after they get good and wet inside. Then I put them in wet paper towels in a zip lock slide them in my oven mitt and put them in a warm place (my utility room, it’s always a bit warmer in there) for usually a couple days until they get a little tails on them, then plant them like you in rapid rooters or the peat thingys with some heat and humidity. Some folks score the seeds before they start. Some seeds are tough. I don’t usually have 100% when planting directly in the rapid rooter or peat thingy but it has worked for me as well

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Nice one ours went this way.
IMG_20241003_190142_1.jpg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I drop the seeds in a glass of water for 24 hours. They float for a bit but you cand push them to the bottom after they get good and wet inside. Then I put them in wet paper towels in a zip lock slide them in my oven mitt and put them in a warm place (my utility room, it’s always a bit warmer in there) for usually a couple days until they get a little tails on them, then plant them like you in rapid rooters or the peat thingys with some heat and humidity. Some folks score the seeds before they start. Some seeds are tough. I don’t usually have 100% when planting directly in the rapid rooter or peat thingy but it has worked for me as well
I was about to say that

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I soak in a shotglass of water overnight and 1\2" deep into wet sunshine mix under lights or in the sun.
Keep moist and usually have 100% up in a week or less.