SubGirl

Premium user
420club
IMG_0715.jpeg
IMG_0716.jpeg
IMG_0718.jpeg
IMG_0719.jpeg
IMG_0720.jpeg
Humidity in my house has been 70-80% for the past 2 weeks. How are the outside plants doing ?????? You have to watch these high humidity days with cooler nights.
The buds are still looking good. I do have some yellowing leaves I need to pull off but need the ladder. Maybe when I get home this afternoon or tomorrow. Have not had a close up look at the top buds in a week but so far no budrot on anything reachable.

Unca Walt

420club
Sumac grows in abundance around here. I have one in the front of my place called Al, after the man who we bought the place from. He spent his life on a scooter he had MS, he had nurtured the young sumac for some reason, so we decided to keep it going. He is no longer of this earthly world.

I watched a Flicker eat the red berries the other day, in previous years I seen the berries had been eaten but did not know who was doing the eating.

greetings from north of 49 Unca Walt
Hey man -- You'll be able to give Al a toast by making up a coupla bottles of yummy drink. There oughta be some ripe ones out there right now. If they are all black or brown, you still can use them on steak or hamburgers or french fries (grind 'em up).

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
geebus, BP today was 90/51...dizzy as could be sleepy all day long...heart doc says they didn't get my films from another doctor...the other doc says they sent it 3 times...seems like death will knock on my door before the doctors get their shit together... :eek:

Yarddog

geebus, BP today was 90/51...dizzy as could be sleepy all day long...heart doc says they didn't get my films from another doctor...the other doc says they sent it 3 times...seems like death will knock on my door before the doctors get their shit together... :eek:
It’s been great ever since the “affordable healthcare act” came out.

Latest posts

Latest posts