What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
What got tp during Covid was people staying home and not taking their craps at work. Work tp is on those big industrial rolls, which there were plenty of. I had tp stocked because that was what ran out in the Venezualian crisis.

Nobody worries about ww3 though. Tee vee news must be too focused on Taylor swift.
Im worried about Taylor too.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
🙁🙁🙁🙁lost a couple good oz of weed not watching it close enough on the drying rack in the attic. Checked all the other bud real good although I feel like spraying them with something in case they also have anything in them. Deboned them and put them on a clean rack in the house Spare shower where I should have put them in the first place with all the rain. I’ve been rotating them on the rack but did t take my bright light to maybe have noticed it earlier on. They are not quite ready for jars yet. Any ideas to prevent the other buds from that nasty white mold? I’m sure there are spores in there that I can’t see that may show up to the eye…🙁
View attachment 19077601 View attachment 19077602 View attachment 19077603

bummer

might need a fan or two in there

maybe dedicate a small room with a dehumidifier for drying and curing

I tried to turn the plants a couple of times a day in those racks , shake them up a little a couple times a day so they wouldn’t get flat on one aside…

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Mold is a motherfucker. We've had problems with it at the other place.
The sun is getting low. Soon it'll be dark and cold here for the next 6 months 🤣
20241003_184441.jpg

giggy

Subbie, i once had some that did that. I cleaned out the bad stuff but everything close to it I wouldn't smoke. Had someone tell me to make ISO. I frooze it and the 90 to 99 % alcohol. Broke it down and strained with nonbleached coffee filters. It made a tar that I would roll a small log with and lay in the paper with some flower and it was fine. The alcohol killed the bad stuff aswell as the feeling. I ran it twice the first run was tan/red, the second run was green, but set in the sun for a few and it turned the tan/red color. Took a bit for the alcohol to evaluate so i could scrape it out of the pyrex pie pan. Lots of info on making hash this way. I'm a lot more careful on drying now, but I clean my jars this way now and hope I never have to deal with mold ever again.

Old Uncle Ben

It is tick season again… View attachment 19077145

Hate ticks, especially the little ones that wanna home down around the crotch.

Scorpions have been bad for us. Didn't check my shoes before walking down to the greenhouse and one got me in my shoe. My foot swelled up for days.

Finally got my happy ass up and spot sprayed the house with Tempo Ultra SC, same thing pros use and charge you mega bucks. No smell, OK with pets, good residual. Finding dead scorpions. They gain entry under exterior doors.

TempoScUltra.jpg

Back patio. Wondering who is eating who here? Can't imagine the cricket needed a piggy back ride.

Scorpion#2.jpg

Old Uncle Ben

I think it's a little late to get in on gold stocks. Too much of a run up for this cowboy.

I placed a BUY limit order in this morn on 2 - JOBY (6 rotor helicopter, air uber type service from NY City to the airport) and NGV, Natural Grocers which has a great chart.

Here's a volatile play - LASE. Rumor mill has it that this laser cleaning company is developing killer to take out incoming missiles and such. Military links....

Good luck,
Ben

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Throw that shit out subbie!
😕
I hate racks and trays and hang dry on some monofilament hanging in the garage.
A little more work but it turns out better for me.
🤔
I use 100# and the same lines have been up for 14 years here now they have gotten thicker.
😆

ditto

I keep mine hanging on sticks on a line until almost done

then into covered totes for curing , shaking and turning them as needed

if they got to dry to fast , and that happens out here when the humidity is only 10-15% , it was nothing to moisten them up by throwing in a tortilla in the tote and closing the lid 😂

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I think it's a little late to get in on gold stocks. Too much of a run up for this cowboy.

I placed a BUY limit order in this morn on 2 - JOBY (6 rotor helicopter, air uber type service from NY City to the airport) and NGV, Natural Grocers which has a great chart.

Here's a volatile play - LASE. Rumor mill has it that this laser cleaning company is developing killer to take out incoming missiles and such. Military links....

Good luck,
Ben

we dabbled in stocks around 2001-2008 all miners in precious metals

day traded using Ameritrade and Fidelity trading platforms

that was when gold was $300 an ounce and silver was $5 an ounce

made some money on Kinross , CDE , Newmont , and about a dozen others

that was a lot of fun

converted the gains into physical fungible gold and silver in my hands , not paper 🤓

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
I must admit that my hiatus from the internet and modern world has been mostly rewarding. I have never heard one single Taylor Swift song and that is a blessing from somewhere above, who/whatever the hell it is that runs or started this circus, god without caps. I have no doubt of how amazing she must be and a one of a kind talent for sure but I'm sure that she wouldnt care about my existence and I sure as hell dont care about hers. Music means something very different to me, thats my point I guess. Taylor can do whatever she wants as long as no one gets hurt and so can I and I will.
19editorial-superJumbo.jpg

Old Uncle Ben

we dabbled in stocks around 2001-2008 all miners in precious metals

day traded using Ameritrade and Fidelity trading platforms

that was when gold was $300 an ounce and silver was $5 an ounce

made some money on Kinross , CDE , Newmont , and about a dozen others

that was a lot of fun

converted the gains into physical fungible gold and silver in my hands , not paper 🤓

Good on ya! I trade about 20-26 stocks, am very diversified doing the big boyz and specs. Played the metals and rare earth too, magnets..... not holding any now. Lithium, copper (HBM), PLL, NAK, NILIF, LAC.

Speaking of specs, have 350,000 of this wild one - using the sun to crack water into respective gases. Bought it under 2 cents. They recently brought Honda into the research/development, now that got a lot of folks attention! https://www.sunhydrogen.com/

Honda:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
ditto

I keep mine hanging on sticks on a line until almost done

then into covered totes for curing , shaking and turning them as needed

if they got to dry to fast , and that happens out here when the humidity is only 10-15% , it was nothing to moisten them up by throwing in a tortilla in the tote and closing the lid 😂
I threw the mold out. I have never had a problem drying on racks but chose the wrong time of the year to do it in the attic area. Winter is perfect for it. I had five racks loaded up there one rack had the problem but I’m sure they way mold grows the others may be affected/effected (I forget which is appropriate,,,)as well.

Latest posts

Latest posts