What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
From the other non-grower (in my case, because of multiple decades of incompetence -- not choice) there is a third and far, far better option:
View attachment 19077379 View attachment 19077387 View attachment 19077388 <-- A bidet attachment. Mounts in about two minutes. The arm swings back and forth and without you moving, you get clean, instead of scraped. Then you just dry yourself.

Sauce: https://bidetking.com/products/gobidet-gb-2003c-chrome?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Performance Max - Low AOV&utm_content=&utm_term=&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwgfm3BhBeEiwAFfxrG47QjF-KpCTFvsO5c-60qaSnVKw-GyCvLA2OjFs1C8Uin9n7yaSVrBoC8N4QAvD_BwE
With the pre-wipe and drying afterwards, I can't say that our bidet saves any paper but definitely gets me cleaner.

oldfogey8

We had to stop yesterday for yet another prescription for Himself... and I watched grossly out-of-shape people pushing carts with nothing but processed foods in them. Would you believe pre-fried french fries? I din' even know they existed.

A whole shopping basket full of soda, donuts, potato chips, frozen pizzas...
I see fat children riding electric bikes around town all the time lately. You are probably seeing their parents…

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hard lessons learned make the best learned.
Fever came back hard last night and couldn’t hold fluids down. Since 3am I’ve held fluids down. This is a mumbo gumbo virus for sure.
Watch your blood electrolytes drinking liquids and not eating. I got mine out of whack with the flu once and it gave me tachycardia and A-Fib.

I now take electrolytes in my water to insure that doesn't happen again.

Unca Walt

420club
Remember when yer old Unca told you the clock was ticking on changing your fiat dollars into gold? Hm?

Had you run out and bought $103,150 worth in fiat -- you'da gotten your fingles around exactly 50 Krugerrands.

A C&P from Apmex today says that you would have become $35,850 dollars richer before taxes in just that little time since Unca Walt last stepped down from the soapbox. Oh... and that $35,850 is tax-free.
1727959783558.png
$2,780
UP $717

Guess what the dollar buying power is doing? Guess what is is going to do? Did you get off yer arse and change that Monopoly money (for that is exactly what it is, just printed better) for gold? No? Why not!?