What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

420club
had to take a detour , I know the back roads , but a lot of humans were stuck on the highway

View attachment 19077083

View attachment 19077084
When we went to the city yesterday, the wrecker was getting ready to haul away a burnt out car at the side of the road.
One day when I was doing dishes, standing at the sink looking out the window, I seen a man stop his truck on the secondary highway. He lifted the hood and you could see smoke, shortly after there was flames and in less than 10 minutes, there was no saving that truck.

When I lived in Canada's smallest city, just on the other side of city entrance sign there was a motorhome on fire. The city did not have insurance to fight fires anywhere but in town, the motorhome burnt up.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
That has to be the excitement of the day around there. Here in Denver however...something like that happens every 15 minutes.

people would be surprised at the volume of trucks that pass between Amarillo I-40 and Limon Colorado I-70 on highway 287…

the hwy dept put one of those counters across the road and they said an average of 1500 vehicles passed through town a day…

that is a little more than one vehicle a minute…

I hate the traffic out here

IMG_8077.jpeg

IMG_5674.jpeg

downtown Kit Carson during rush hour

IMG_3707.jpeg

oldfogey8

people would be surprised at the volume of trucks that pass between Amarillo I-40 and Limon Colorado I-70 on highway 287…

the hwy dept put one of those counters across the road and they said an average of 1500 vehicles passed through town a day…

View attachment 19077106

View attachment 19077107

downtown Kit Carson during rush hour

View attachment 19077108
All that traffic is probably due to the snow…😁

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user

Yup, you really have problems. I hate rush hour.

Latest posts

Latest posts