What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got to take care of yourself, but don't feel bad. In the last 5 weeks I got a total of 12 rabies shots, recent needle aspiration of a bursa in my groin in which they pulled over a tsp. of fluid, not withstanding the doc hit my sciatic nerve causing me to want to launch off the table and a steroid injection in the groin.......and a steroid injection in my spine for lower lumbar pain. Issues revealed with 2 MRI scans. Pain was so bad in the groin and back I could hardly walk before treatments.

Is your ophthalmologist installing a corrective lens?

Good luck
Sorry your animal kindness ended up so painful for you brother and your whole story makes me want to curl up in fetal position! Sending healing thoughts!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Got to take care of yourself, but don't feel bad. In the last 5 weeks I got a total of 12 rabies shots, recent needle aspiration of a bursa in my groin in which they pulled over a tsp. of fluid, not withstanding the doc hit my sciatic nerve causing me to want to launch off the table and a steroid injection in the groin.......and a steroid injection in my spine for lower lumbar pain. Issues revealed with 2 MRI scans. Pain was so bad in the groin and back I could hardly walk before treatments.

Is your ophthalmologist installing a corrective lens?

Good luck
yes corrective lens. Had my left eye done several years ago. So, I know what to expect. Sorry about all the crap you are dealing with. Get well.

OleReynard

Thanks!

I befriended a bat which was caught up in spider web on my patio. Paid the price. Gloves weren't thick enough. First series (intramuscular) sucked, and hurt, lots of serum so they have to space it out across the body - 2 intramuscular sticks each in the upper thigh of both legs, shot in each hip, shot in the arm, 2 injections in the bite area which was the tip of my finger. 3 boosters spaced 3-5 days apart after that.

Should have just shot the bastard!
That sucks brother
Seems somebody else I know got caught up in animal kindness and got the other end.
You see all these Facebook posts about people doing animal kindness and it always seems to workout for the good, either that or they're not showing what goes on behind the scenes.

We were working out of a garage one time and Hummingbird got caught up in there, one on my guys had on a pair of thick gloves and caught it up again rhe window and it was trying topoke him thru those.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
In the mean time the Demon Fruit is chopped and hanging waiting for a dry time in a week or so. Smells like a fruit roll up. Dense rock hard buds....will be an easy dry trim.

IMG_20241002_112348493.jpg

Old Uncle Ben

Sorry your animal kindness ended up so painful for you brother and your whole story makes me want to curl up in fetal position! Sending healing thoughts!
Thanks! Area has an old abandoned railroad tunnel which is home to 3 million Mexican Free Tailed bats. Used to love to watch them over my acreage feeding on a bad ass moth that attacks my crop at sunset. They'll be migrating back to Mexico this month.

Wasn't going to get the shots as it didn't act wacko, rabid, but a shit load of Facebook members talked me into the treatment. I can tell a rabid animal. Over the years I've shot a few rabid raccoons wandering around my house during the day.

Now that I'm vaccinated, look out! :ROFLMAO:

oldfogey8

And maybe it's the funds, that can only go long (only hedge funds can sell short), selling IT bullshit to joe 6 pack retail at the top, as always. Remind me to contact you next time I need advice when to sell. I sold ALL my stocks in January.:cautious:

View attachment 19076787
You are a regular Warren Bucket from Burpsure Halfway I guess. I will write myself a note and file it here…
1727894440090.jpeg

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Whew. Hey farts. Been busy with all the prep for the winter season, cleaning up places here at home so it's safe and easy to transport plants to the country farm and also setting up the new 152x152x225 tent for the tropical side of life, might even go and buy a LED for this tent. Transplanted the old mothers, Deadhead OG and Dark Ghost Train to 12l pots and theyll go to the flowering tent in a week or so. Have a great late night farts, I'll be working! 😎
20241002_221243.jpg

Deadhead OG mom 1+ years old. Made new ones and it's her time to go.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Whew. Hey farts. Been busy with all the prep for the winter season, cleaning up places here at home so it's safe and easy to transport plants to the country farm and also setting up the new 152x152x225 tent for the tropical side of life, might even go and buy a LED for this tent. Transplanted the old mothers, Deadhead OG and Dark Ghost Train to 12l pots and theyll go to the flowering tent in a week or so. Have a great late night farts, I'll be working! 😎 View attachment 19077058
Deadhead OG mom 1+ years old. Made new ones and it's her time to go.
Nice and healthy.....love it.

Latest posts

Latest posts