What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
had to take a detour , I know the back roads , but a lot of humans were stuck on the highway

IMG_2024-10-02-134133.jpeg

IMG_2024-10-02-135056.jpeg

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost lost Zig today. He fell in a deep area of the pond that was blocked in by a fallen tree and the bank was a 90 degree wall 2 ft down. He can swim but the pocket of water wasn’t big enough for him to get any forward motion. Had to pull him out by his collar. He coughed up a bit of water.😳
Whoa, glad you were there for him brother! We lost a Boxer when I was growing up after he broke the ice and drown while we were fishing.

Unca Walt

420club
I have skipped a huge bunch of pages (did not get on the Net until now: 4PM) We've discovered that my Red Witch has liquid under the cornea of her right eye. On an eye chart, she could read the big first three lines, and that was it.

I'm a bit of a mess right now. We have been told there is a new, possibly vastly superior treatment to the current needle-in-the-eyeball temporary treatment. The needle thing gets progressive in time between eye-poke getting shorter.

Won't know if she can get it yet. They will notify us.

oldfogey8

Whoa, glad you were there for him brother! We lost a Boxer when I was growing up after he broke the ice and drown while we were fishing.
He was lagging behind me by about 50 yards. Heard a ‘plop’ and then thrashing. Hightailed it back to him. He wasn’t phased a bit. After coughing up some water he was off and running again. I didn’t like pulling him up by the collar but it beat hopping in the water.😂

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
the accident happened about 3 miles south of town

so the volunteer firefighters got there pretty fast

i seen them hosing it down before I turned around and took the back roads 3 miles to the house

zoomed in a little from up on the hill

View attachment 19077097
That has to be the excitement of the day around there. Here in Denver however...something like that happens every 15 minutes.

Latest posts

Latest posts