What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
RIP Frank Fritz
IMG_3226.jpeg

Old Uncle Ben

Something I can't trust with this U.S. wacko, feel good, prone to failure green movement is the electric grid. I have some of the cheapest (and best service) from our local electric co-op but after the Ice Armageddon of 2021 and occasional violent thunderstorms that knock out transformers and such, I installed a whole house Generac, 22KW. Runs off a 250 gal. propane tank installed 10' away. Word on biz outlets is standby generators will eventually become as common as a microwave. Got my new Generac for a whoppng 20% discount locally.

Alot of home new construction around central Texas is adding a house generator backup.

This will run my house A/C, 3 refrigerators, freezer, well pump, etc. for days.

Generac#6.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hi Sub, what a shame he was my favorite character on the the American Pickers. I see that the show is finished as well.

How is Arlo today Sub?
Arlo is a bit better but still left me two surprises in the living room this morning. At least it was on the hardwood flooring which was tons easier to clean up. I gave him another Imodium this morning in hopes that he gets a bit more solid today. He’s eating. I gave him rice yesterday. It prolly is just taking a while to exit his system whatever he got into when I was not looking.
‘good day to you old man 🥰✌️

Old Uncle Ben

x 2​
Ace Seeds Promo
1 feminized seed
Mandala Seeds Shop​
x 1​
Black Lebanon
3 feminized seeds
Super Sativa Seed Club​
x 1​
Auto Zamaldelica
5+1 feminized seeds
Ace Seeds​
x 1​

Shipped Items​

Order No. #5XXX​

01 October, 2024​

Got 4 Vanilla orchid cuttings coming from Florida. Will grow them in my avocado pots, allow them to grow up the trees.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Walking today.
Something I can't trust with this U.S. wacko, feel good, prone to failure green movement is the electric grid. I have some of the cheapest (and best service) from our local electric co-op but after the Ice Armageddon of 2021 and occasional violent thunderstorms that knock out transformers and such, I installed a whole house Generac, 22KW. Runs off a 250 gal. propane tank installed 10' away. Word on biz outlets is standby generators will eventually become as common as a microwave. Got my new Generac for a whoppng 20% discount locally.

Alot of home new construction around central Texas is adding a house generator backup.

This will run my house A/C, 3 refrigerators, freezer, well pump, etc. for days.

View attachment 19076933
how much?

oldmaninbc

420club
Ahh - Zoo-Life - and this is what you get when you try and integrate Tigers with Lions - they might both be big cats - but that doesn't stop the Tiger peeing on the Lion - lol 😆

Hey there Gypsy, when my son was a young boy I would take him to the Game Farm. On this one time, the cougar came over by the tigers pen, the tiger went over to the fence and let out a rather dynamic squirt that must have gone well over 2-3m, right in the direction of the cougar. It was quite the squirt! Glad I wasn't on the receiving end.
all the best and have a jolly good day!

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
My Demon Fruit Is in 9 weeks today. About 25 % of the trichomes have turned….I would usually wait a few more days but I need to harvest. Tomorrow I have a pre-op meeting with the cataract surgeon and an upcoming fishing trip is causing me to get-er-dun.

Doctor appointments are fk’n with my mojo….

Old Uncle Ben

My Demon Fruit Is in 9 weeks today. About 25 % of the trichomes have turned….I would usually wait a few more days but I need to harvest. Tomorrow I have a pre-op meeting with the cataract surgeon and an upcoming fishing trip is causing me to get-er-dun.

Doctor appointments are fk’n with my mojo….

Got to take care of yourself, but don't feel bad. In the last 5 weeks I got a total of 12 rabies shots, recent needle aspiration of a bursa in my groin in which they pulled over a tsp. of fluid, not withstanding the doc hit my sciatic nerve causing me to want to launch off the table and a steroid injection in the groin.......and a steroid injection in my spine for lower lumbar pain. Issues revealed with 2 MRI scans. Pain was so bad in the groin and back I could hardly walk before treatments.

Is your ophthalmologist installing a corrective lens?

Good luck

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Got to take care of yourself, but don't feel bad. In the last 5 weeks I got a total of 12 rabies shots, recent needle aspiration of a bursa in my groin in which they pulled over a tsp. of fluid, not withstanding the doc hit my sciatic nerve causing me to want to launch off the table and a steroid injection in the groin.......and a steroid injection in my spine for lower lumbar pain. Issues revealed with 2 MRI scans. Pain was so bad in the groin and back I could hardly walk before treatments.

Is your ophthalmologist installing a corrective lens?

Good luck

Damn…I winced when I read your post…can’t even imagine the damn pain…

keep your chin up Amigo!..

Old Uncle Ben

Damn…I winced when I read your post…can’t even imagine the damn pain…

keep your chin up Amigo!..

Thanks!

I befriended a bat which was caught up in spider web on my patio. Paid the price. Gloves weren't thick enough. First series (intramuscular) sucked, and hurt, lots of serum so they have to space it out across the body - 2 intramuscular sticks each in the upper thigh of both legs, shot in each hip, shot in the arm, 2 injections in the bite area which was the tip of my finger. 3 boosters spaced 3-5 days apart after that.

Should have just shot the bastard!

Latest posts

Latest posts