What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Well, I want start my morning off with a little Beck "Wired" to jump start my day. Fortunate or not, I don't have the incredible invisible dilemmas confronting some. My life is pretty mundane and ordinary. I need to work and just get busy and get stuff done! A peaceful morning to all. Enjoy your morning cuppa and any breakfast the Good Lord brought forth.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing out hugs and wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday! Passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Mostly cloudy today starting at 48F and predicted to soar to 68F.

Our roof is treated for moss and I checked that off my list of things to do before winter.

My back is giving me serious grief again this morning. I calmed it down yesterday morning with heat and will try that again today with a serious Jacuzzi soak after gym workout.

I fired the pain clinic doctor and have another appointment with my primary pain doctor 10-29. There must be a lot of brothers and sisters in pain for it to take a month for an appointment.

Yarddog

Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing out hugs and wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday! Passing left! View attachment 19076861 View attachment 19076862

Our roof is treated for moss and I checked that off my list of things to do before winter.

My back is giving me serious grief again this morning. I calmed it down yesterday morning with heat and will try that again today with a serious Jacuzzi soak after gym workout.

I fired the pain clinic doctor and have another appointment with my primary pain doctor 10-29. There must be a lot of brothers and sisters in pain for it to take a month for an appointment.
Maybe. More likely it’s that healthcare sucks these days.

giggy

Morning folks, had the wrong date for my doctor visit, it is next week. Gonna spend my off day with the wife, friend I call doom and gloom woke her whining about what is going on with them. We raised our grandkids, they said we will never do that. Well they have 2 from one kid and 1 (a baby) from the other. Just proves karma is a bitch. Trying to talk the ol lady into going to breakfast, she is not a morning person but I still like her. LOL

Yall have a great day.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
get well Yarddog…sounds like the flu

looks like this group is eclectic ,
Selecting; choosing (what is true or excellent in doctrines, opinions, etc.) from various sources or systems.
"an eclectic philosopher"

one needs to get up early to keep up with ya alls pontificating and in some cases , pure bovine excrement 😂

keep on humping in the free world!

and moar coffee!

IMG_2715.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good morning brothers and sisters! Passing out hugs and wishing everyone a stellar Weedsday! Passing left! View attachment 19076861 View attachment 19076862

Sorry GW my back has remained tolerable. Once I loosen it up in the morning it is at least tolerable. Got my shots in may ….approaching 6 months. When the time comes I will do it agin.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe. More likely it’s that healthcare sucks these days.
There's that!
Sorry GW my back has remained tolerable. Once I loosen it up in the morning it is at least tolerable. Got my shots in may ….approaching 6 months. When the time comes I will do it agin.
Happy for you brother and wish I could say the same. Mine is clearly getting worse.