What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Yarddog

Batteries. Unlike canned food you will eventually use them. Dog food. Cans of gas, car boys of water. Candles. TP. People in parts of NC would agree.
Pool shock. 73%. 1 teaspoon makes shit water safe to drink. Unlike bleach, it has a shelf life up to 10 years. Third world conditions mean dysentery. I don’t wanna shit myself to death.
I have solar chargers, hand crank dynamometers, battery chargers and rechargeable batteries. Laminated local maps, ample ammunition and paraphernalia. Two way walkie talkies. We put in a 1000 gal propane tank last year. But only have 600 gallons at the moment. Swapped to gas stove and water heater too. Have a bored well, can throw a bucket and rope down it if we have no power

Iodine, 3-8 year shelf life
Blood coagulation packets, first aid, sutures etc.
when it lights off, we will be back to 1755 without the experience and knowledge though. A small infection could kill you.

Yarddog

Oh. No! Not another Flat Earther .. :alien:
:D
I think it’s round. The moon looks round to me. And a water droplet tends to form a sphere. So I think the earth is round. She’s a little oblong….
So yeah, there’s my expert testimony on the earths shape. Pretty concrete evidence I just mentioned 😂

ice minus

Choppity chop!

PXL_20241002_023850964.jpg

Hope everyone is having a wonderful night

I'll be smoking this baby shortly

I promise there's some nice stuff beneath the leafs 🤣

oldfogey8

That's funny. And just a wee bit short sighted. He buys AND sells stocks for a living. Even investors sell, right .. :D
Sell high, buy low. Hmmmm… what would make a multitude of stocks go lower… Maybe the world’s biggest economy crashing due to it losing its place as the world’s currency of choice(the petro dollar)?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Sell high, buy low. Hmmmm… what would make a multitude of stocks go lower… Maybe the world’s biggest economy crashing due to it losing its place as the world’s currency of choice(the petro dollar)?
right! like thats going to happen
or the jews are going to unleash hot hell on iran inshallah
just in time for a limp d election...
/im going to cut this one off here, you know like a jew would
buy low sell high...? is that how this works
fear drive markets

Latest posts

Latest posts