What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Farmer John

Old and in the way.
Veteran
Necessary evils. I'll start a thread soon about what we do if someone is interested. These are for my urban lab, not the country farm. Love you farts.

20241001_183400.jpg
20241001_183739.jpg

Start of the fall/winter season.

Unca Walt

420club
Goat soap could be a good thing to do too. Alongside curried goat, I love curried goat, but they leave the bones in. I'll debone the stuff.

EEK EEK @BumSplodgeBrownPants -- You leave the fargin bones in. I went your route and dang near got massacreed by Jamaican buddies of mine.

"You think we are lazy, mon? It takes extra effort to cut up de bone, right? So why is it done, hey?"

Turns out, the bones add a flavor-- an important one -- to currygoat <-- they use it as one word.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
With my medical marijuana recertification I get 25% off at the medical dispensaries and I don't have to pay tax. So I save 45% compared to retail. The place next door Cal Verde doesn't have medical though but their ice hash is cheap. There are many benefits of having a marijuana license. Can grow like 12 plants with unlimited seedlings I think.
I don't go to the VA for anything yet. I get my brain medicine from my psychiatrist. I see them every 3 months. The nurses come every 2 weeks and inject me with a trace amount of garbage, just enough to make Mom happy I guess. I can say I don't want it but my mom will pretty much not talk to me. She thinks 10mg of prolixin is a miracle drug. Whatever. I think the VA would give me pills. Not sure if you have to take medication in order to receive VA disability compensation. Don't think so. My claim has been in since June. I think I'm going to get a high rating. We will see. Hey every extra dollar counts.
Does your psychiatrist know how much THC you consume? I know that some say that mixing cannabis with Antipsychotic medications should be avoided. Not sure of what studies have confirmed this but you certainly would make a good test subject.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

that sounds like a good plan…

I have been watching a few videos
of people ex-patting to Portugal and I dream of doing that

my great grandfather came to America from Portugal

We've already lived there in France once, the in-laws still live there. We came back to the uk because the wife was bored, she's always loved her job. I was the earner out there, so we decided I could take it a bit easier and she can get her career back on track if we moved back.
She's the bread-winner and I'm the bread-wiener. Works well for me. :good:

Portugal is meant to be a lovely place to live and work.

My Great great grandfather was a New Yorker. Valentine Byrne his name was.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

EEK EEK @BumSplodgeBrownPants -- You leave the fargin bones in. I went your route and dang near got massacreed by Jamaican buddies of mine.

"You think we are lazy, mon? It takes extra effort to cut up de bone, right? So why is it done, hey?"

Turns out, the bones add a flavor-- an important one -- to currygoat <-- they use it as one word.

My teeth cannot take another ninja of a goat bone sneaking up on them Walt.

It'll be currygoat soup for me soon.

I wonder if currygoat soap is a thing??? I may have to avoid the undercarriage with that one though.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine was the 12th as well.
Belated happy birthday brother!
Gw the knee is about the same. We are thinking the spacer they put in is a problem ot me bleeding. If I stay still it will slow, but if I start walking a lot it bleeds. Something I'll have to cross with the doctor on the 8th. Gor some reason I thought it was today.
Sorry you are having to go through this brother and good luck with your doctor visit! Seems like it has been long enough for it to resolve itself it is going to!

BumSplodgeBrownPants

How's the airflow on the 3?
Same as the 2 or is it more open?

I've just made myself giddy in the name of science.

The airflow is better in 3 than 2 with both stems.

(Hint - To get a better airflow in these, just pull the stem away from the bottom of the oven.)

The 2 is better with a newer stem, I may run a load through this solo2 with the bigger load. Might be tastier.

I shall report back with my findings!

Latest posts

Latest posts