Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
he's dialed in on a squirrel...
IMG_1772.JPG

jokerman

Premium user
Gout is painful ,I have a flair up once every 15 mnths
i watch what i eat with little shellfish consumption ,mostly out of respect to SpongeBob SquarePants.
Benjamin Franklin, not only was an electrician also a renown lover (typical of the trade) and in the end the poor guy suffered from the gout and kidney stones

oldmaninbc

420club
Gout is painful ,I have a flair up once every 15 mnths
i watch what i eat with little shellfish consumption ,mostly out of respect to SpongeBob SquarePants.
Does the gout have an effect around your big toe or does it go beyond that area.
I've only had it twice, so far. They treated it with the chemical(colchicine).
They use colchicine to create polyploid plants, cannabis.

How is your gout treated?

SpongeBob SquarePants is the protagonist of the eponymous American animated television series.

I looked up SpongeBob and this is what was said👆🏻

oldmaninbc

420club
Benjamin Franklin, not only was an electrician also a renown lover (typical of the trade) and in the end the poor guy suffered from the gout and kidney stones
No wonder he wanted to electrocute himself.

Are any other trades associated with a virile disposition, the trade associations are curious.

jokerman

Premium user
Does the gout have an effect around your big toe or does it go beyond that area.

SpongeBob SquarePants is the protagonist of the eponymous American animated television series.

Alopurinol is the stuff

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

Spongebob is so much more though.........a true icon of nice and a goofy goober through and through.
😆

Latest posts

Latest posts