What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Colo lawmakers deny this is happening. Even though it’s been recorded. Downtown Denver is dangerous after dark.
I stay in the suburbs above the city. Mrs Pute won go farther than the grocery store. I take her everywhere else. My daughter works from home but does go to the office mid day once a month.
Hard to believe this has happened.
Yes we stay in a lot and don’t go out much after dark although daylight can be just as bad. We have someone shooting someone almost every day sometimes right where we were earlier so I guess we have just been lucky. We have been mostly home since Covid. Got use to it I guess and seems like a safer way of life these days although getting out is still fun until it is not I guess…

oldfogey8

Farg…
IMG_4286.jpeg

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
We are the victim demographic unfortunately until we use what we are strapped up with to protect ourselves. Then we are crazed right-wing gun fanatics(and usually they throw in a ‘racist’ or ‘homophobe’ moniker too).😡
My advice is live where like minded people make and enforce the laws.
One of the many reasons we left Florida.
They talk a great 2A game there but the reality is they hate armed citizens same as the left.
Nothing equals a firearm for creating equality ime.
The first antigun laws in America were race related by..........the same party still trying to take them today.

Goldhedge

An old, retired sailor puts on his old uniform and heads for the docks
once more for old time’s sake. He engages a prostitute and takes her up
to a room.

He’s soon going at it as well as he can for a guy his age, but needing
some reassurance, asks “How am I doing Darlin?”

The prostitute replies, “Well old sailor, you’re doing about three
knots.”

“Three knots?” he asks, "What’s that supposed to mean?"
She replies, “You’re knot hard, you’re knot in, and you’re knot getting
your money back.”