What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Good morning brothers and sister women! View attachment 19072255 View attachment 19072254

Partly cloudy today starting at 59F and predicted to reach 89F. Looks like rain tomorrow and then it is cooling back down to the low 70's.

Plumbing repairs at the rental went without incident and involved sawing out the basement laundry tub drain plumbing and starting over with piping providing access for drain cleaning. Yet another signature Graywolf upgrade to the property.

No gym this morning and nothing on the calendar, so free for joy, amazement, and debauchery. I'm leaning toward all three.
Hello and good day to you GW, let the joyful and playful nature of your spirit guide your way forward.

oldmaninbc

CANCEL THAT LAST TRANSMISSION ☝️
i MISTAKENLY HAD A MOMENTARY LAPSE OF REASON!😊
i MIXED YOU UP WITH OLDMAN WHICH IS NOT HARD TO DO
Your both handsome bastards.
Plus you both are on the same group ,thread,frame of mind and the same galaxy .
I need way ,way less than that to fuk me up me thinking😊☝️
What's done is done, there is no coming back. Forever recorded on the archives of the ICMAG Forum.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Started harvesting a littl bud in the Cap Junky tent. I think this is my favorite strand to grow. Grows nice lots of frost and sticky buds not even a pita to trim. I’m just gonna do a little bit a day. Some of the buds ready some not…. My first time using gloves to trim. This tent is the stickiest so I only have a quart of alcohol to clean up 🤪
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0669.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Started harvesting a littl bud in the Cap Junky tent. I think this is my favorite strand to grow. Grows nice lots of frost and sticky buds not even a pita to trim. I’m just gonna do a little bit a day. Some of the buds ready some not…. My first time using gloves to trim. This tent is the stickiest so I only have a quart of alcohol to clean up 🤪
View attachment 19072462 View attachment 19072463
Hello Sub, you obviously found your way back home, that' good.🐶🐱🪴🏠

I like to wear gloves when I trim or work defoliating. Take your glove put it in the freezer and when the encrusted glove gets cold peel off the resin and enjoy.

That's sone nice looking flowers!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Hello Sub, you obviously found your way back home, that' good.🐶🐱🪴🏠

I like to wear gloves when I trim or work defoliating. Take your glove put it in the freezer and when the encrusted glove gets cold peel off the resin and enjoy.

That's sone nice looking flowers!
I normally trim naked but this time things are just too sticky. It’s not bad using a glove. Definitely easier to clean up and doesn’t dry out my hands with over alcohol use on them.
‘Yes we are back and I’m catching up on things at home like tending to these plants. And I gotta make something nice for Mr subs dinner. Today is his Birthday. He’s 71 today 😊

Goldhedge

What we think we know is a mere blip...

🌍 Discovery of ancient African farming society sheds light on Stone Age history

🇲🇦 Archaeologists have made a groundbreaking discovery in Morocco, uncovering evidence of an early farming society dating back to between 3400 BC and 2900 BC. This previously unknown Neolithic society, found at the Oued Beht site, represents the "earliest and largest" agricultural complex outside of the Nile River region in Africa.

Researchers recovered domesticated plant and animal remains, pottery, stone tools, and evidence of deep storage pits, suggesting that this ancient society was highly organized and engaged in agriculture on a large scale.

The findings also reveal intriguing connections with contemporaneous societies in southern Europe, particularly across the Mediterranean in the Iberian Peninsula, where similar artifacts have been found.

💬 "For more than a century, the last great unknown of later Mediterranean prehistory has been the role played by the societies of the Mediterranean's southern African shores west of Egypt," the study authors stated.

This research marks a significant shift in understanding of the Neolithic period in Africa, illustrating that the Oued Beht community played a central role in shaping the region’s history.

Photo: Aerial photograph of the Oued Beht ridge and river, highlighted in color. Credit: Toby Wilkinson

Subscribe to @sputnik_africa

🔸 Sputnik Africa (https://en.sputniknews.africa/) 🔸

jokerman

Premium user
I normally trim naked but this time things are just too sticky. It’s not bad using a glove. Definitely easier to clean up and doesn’t dry out my hands with over alcohol use on them.
‘Yes we are back and I’m catching up on things at home like tending to these plants. And I gotta make something nice for Mr subs dinner. Today is his Birthday. He’s 71 today 😊
Happy Birthday Mr Sub!
Although he technically is not a member because he has such strong connections we can as a group send him someone for 4 days to chew his food for hm.
Chances are ,he is not going to be pretty ,but will have varied snacks and can chew pretty good🙄

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I am pretty sure he wrote about that in his book ‘The Real Anthony Fucki’. Fascinating read with footnotes backing up his facts. Without the receipts, you know he would have been sued up the ying yang.
I had a HVAC guy that I used at the dealership and home for over 20 years. Couple years back he was doing maintenance on the furnace and out of the blue he said Fauci was a genius......I have a new HVAC guy now. YOUR FIRED!!!!!

oldmaninbc

71 and still counting, all the best to Mr.Sub.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
View attachment 19072462 View attachment 19072463
Must be sticky.....first time I have seen you wear gloves.....

Latest posts

Latest posts