What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
been researching the options and think I'm gonna buy me a decent one...I like the option of steam cleaning under the hood as well as cleaning my floors...they look clean but geebus, when you get down and scrub they're filthy...

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
been researching the options and think I'm gonna buy me a decent one...I like the option of steam cleaning under the hood as well as cleaning my floors...they look clean but geebus, when you get down and scrub they're filthy...
I usually fill a bucket wit hot Mr Clean water and do the Mr clean dance with my feet all over the kitchen floor. That Mr clean really cuts the dog dirt too. And it’s great leg exercise. 😁.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That graveyard looks old by the way the markers are tilted and Virginia has a long history. The markers are also small in nature, suggesting an earlier time.

When we go to the city we drive up and over the mountain, the ear popping bothers the wife more than myself. It could be because of the density of my head:)

Just think of all the stories that could be told by those interred in the graveyard.

I can see the fade in the tree's leaves.

A fall time drive just to take in the fall colors is great, especially through the mountains.
Yes the graveyard was very old. The earliest stone I could mak out died in 1833. It could use some tending for sure. Here is a couple of pics Of interesting ones. Some had these confederate markers

most of them you couldn’t make out at all.
IMG_7813.jpeg
IMG_7815.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Yes the graveyard was very old. The earliest stone I could mak out died in 1833. It could use some tending for sure. Here is a couple of pics Of interesting ones. Some had these confederate markers

most of them you couldn’t make out at all.
View attachment 19072085 View attachment 19072086
I've been to a couple of graveyards in Washington State but I have never seen a Confederate State marker, which makes sense. It's a shame that some people's lives are forever forgotten when their markers are worn away.

When researching BC history, I learnt in some early occupations like mining or logging , people who died on the job were not always known by name and would be buried in unmarked graves.

Thanks for that post Sub, interesting.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
agreed but if I didn't have carpet Dutch couldn't walk around the house...if he lays down on a hard floor he'd not be able to get up...
I know when my BB was in her last couple of month I must have bought 500.00 of rubber back throw rugs for all our. Wooden and slick floor areas so se could get around

Last edited: