What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
Can anybody here tell me the name of the series of DVD's about the B-17's that was just released last year?

It was along the lines of "Band of Brothers" and "Pacific"...

I want to buy the series, but dunno the actual name. Googling "newly released series DVD WWII B-17" does not find it.

jokerman

Premium user
I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

Happy Birthday Sweetness❤️
Hope you and Mr Sub have a great time .
My regards to Mr Subs
I wish I was that Amazon guy
I would have emptied my truck for you😊

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
there is hope

jokerman

Premium user
there is hope

Kinda serious so early in the mornin Big no?🙄😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I knows a cooch is really short fora coochie.
IMHO kicking is the last thing one should do to a coochie.
Going up one more letter of the alphabet is more advised😊
Good morning all.
Sorry to get so technical about the subject😊
One thing I've always admired about a coochie, is that they take a licking and keep on ticking!

jokerman

Premium user
Happy Birthday Mr and Mrs Subby!

🎈🎊🎁🎂

I’m sure a kick in the cooch would not be fun.

I had a great day. It’s me and Mr Subs birthday weekend getaway. Our birthdays are just a couple days apart so we usually plan something fun together . We had a great day just having fun. He woke me up singing “when I’m 64” 💕💕

had pretty doughnuts waiting at the coffee pot too and a sweet card then a nice shrimp lunch and a daybuzz on beer and cannabis. Came home and revived with cold brew coffee and packed up clothes and cannabis arsenal for the overnighter to see Sam Bush at the Floyd General Store tomorrow night. Now got to call in a Marcos pizza which topped off the evening. Watching the race and eating Marcos. And my inline filter was delivered by the cutest Amazon guy. What more could a girl ask for 🥰🥰

humm… maybe cake?🤪

hope y’all had a sweet day too 🥰✌️

Im concerned about Mr Sub.
When you have nice donuts nice card and coffee followed by a weed and beer day rolling into Marcos pizza followed by a CUTE amazon guy .
I hope Mr Subs well hydrated

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Kinda serious so early in the mornin Big no?🙄😊

it is cause I wanna help my friend Unca Walt

the plumbing work I did was for a fellow who spent 16 months in the VA hospitals getting put back together..

incoming mortar round put 9 holes in him , he showed me some of the shrapnel they gave him when he discharged out of the hospital

dude also builds weapons and built a cannon that shoots a 3” inch cannonball, I think he said it goes 1/2 mile

101st Airborne 68-69 Nam

dude has a firearm in every room of the house and then some , they live farther out on the prairie than me so he and his wifey have to dispatch bad critters who want to eat his chickens

yesterday some crows were circling his place and he grabs his .223 and I followed him out the door and he cut loose on the crows

I did not know how evil crows could be but he said they will kill his chickens in a heartbeat

now what was the question again?

jokerman

Premium user

the plumbing work I did was for a fellow who spent 16 months in the VA hospitals getting put back together..

incoming mortar round put 9 holes in him , he showed me some of the shrapnel they gave him when he discharged out of the hospital

dude also builds weapons and built a cannon that shoots a 3” inch cannonball, I think he said it goes 1/2 mile

101st Airborne 68-69 Nam

dude has a firearm in every room of the house and then some , they live farther out on the prairie than me so he and his wifey have to dispatch bad critters who want to eat his chickens

yesterday some crows were circling his place and he grabs his .223 and I followed him out the door and he cut loose on the crows

I did not know how evil crows could be but he said they will kill his chickens in a heartbeat

jokerman

Premium user

101st Airborne 68-69 Nam

Take it easy take it easy
notice the smiley emoji
Im sorry I called your shower a closet🙄😊

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ladies bike.png

Latest posts

Latest posts