What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldfogey8

I would make sauce for the freezer. My freezer is full of sauce right now with all the tomatoes This year. Makes for an easy meal just add meat balls or chicken eggplant parm or just some pasta and good bread. I always make my biggest pot of sauce which takes hours then split it up in quick meals. Those are beautiful. I never get tired of them.
I made tomato sauce yesterday. 20 tomatoes to make enough sauce for a box of pasta. I am wondering how anyone figured out how to make sauce(gravy for you eye-talians). I simmered for 6 hours to get it to the right consistency. It was very good. I threw in some shaved steak for beefy goodness. And a green pepper to break up the red.

jokerman

Premium user

1726959184868.png

oldfogey8

View attachment 19070923
I am sure when they get put in soil they will be popping deep green within a day or two, but I just don’t like to see clorotic leaves…
To be honest, anyone sore about getting clones looking like that with such nice roots needs a kick in the cooch. Those will take off once planted. My current outdoor plants looked pretty weak in comparison and they are beasts now.

jokerman

Premium user

I remember at a friends house and next door they were framing a house with music blaring that sounded great.I went over and asked a carpenter is that your radio ,he said looking a little annoyed yep!.
I said Who is this? his demeanor changed he said Collective Soul ! I said thx and left

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
To be honest, anyone sore about getting clones looking like that with such nice roots needs a kick in the cooch. Those will take off once planted. My current outdoor plants looked pretty weak in comparison and they are beasts now.
Agree. Those aren’t clones they are plants.

Latest posts

Latest posts