What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Just got back from lunch with Mr sub. Had some beers too just enough to be silly. Had fried shrimp a n she crab soup and these beautiful tasty oysters.
View attachment 19070837
Crab soup with some nice bread
Crab sauce with some nice Italian bread
Im inspired.
I got to be careful
Last time I got inspired I bought enough muffin mix for a small town

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I have a question, but I’m sure someone here can enlighten me with the answer. I am real proud of my record of hundred percent in the last year on cloning but this run I’m starting to see a little bit of erotic appearance on the leaves. I’m assuming that they need more nitrogen, but at this tender age, I’m not sure. I’ve never had this problem, so I’d be appreciative if someone could enlighten me.

jokerman

Premium user
Getting close to the end
1726951280976.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
I have a question, but I’m sure someone here can enlighten me with the answer. I am real proud of my record of hundred percent in the last year on cloning but this run I’m starting to see a little bit of erotic appearance on the leaves. I’m assuming that they need more nitrogen, but at this tender age, I’m not sure. I’ve never had this problem, so I’d be appreciative if someone could enlighten me.
I want to say more Cal-mag b4 someone says it first

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Crab soup with some nice bread
Crab sauce with some nice Italian bread
Im inspired.
I got to be careful
Last time I got inspired I bought enough muffin mix for a small town
I guess it’s actually called crab bisque but it’s homemade at Bubbas Seafood. I get the same thing every time I go. They have the best fried shrimp too.
‘easy on the inspiration. Feeding the town this could cost you more than muffin mix.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Getting close to the end
View attachment 19070862
I would make sauce for the freezer. My freezer is full of sauce right now with all the tomatoes This year. Makes for an easy meal just add meat balls or chicken eggplant parm or just some pasta and good bread. I always make my biggest pot of sauce which takes hours then split it up in quick meals. Those are beautiful. I never get tired of them.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No roots yet? I never put anything on mine except a little clonex or aloe on them when I stick them in root riot plugs then just water and patience.

Unca Walt

420club
Youse younguns wuz talkin' about how us two oldest were known for "slinging the bat" <-- Old Brit slang for language facility.

Well, I could read and write before I went to kindergarten -- my momma taught me. And I was in kindergarten when I was 4.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The above is NOT what I was gonna post about. Just flyin' on Boo's Finest and got distracted. Ever do that?

Back to our strange language and its rules. Take this one... it starts with:

"I before E except..." and then I hadda add:

"except when your foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from feisty caffeinated weightlifters. Weird."

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have no idea what would cause that

Last edited: