What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Ivan and I headed out to the office again a little earlier this morning. I have to do a scale drawing of my property and everything that sits on the ground in order to get the Well paperwork moving. I am so proud of my little Ivan on how well he listens and how attentive he is to the situation around me. A couple of kids were walking past my front rolling gate and they were quite fascinated what was going on so I told Ivan to go chase him away. He’s very intimidating and listens to his daddy extremely well… I am done for the day

kevinn

Ivan and I headed out to the office again a little earlier this morning. I have to do a scale drawing of my property and everything that sits on the ground in order to get the Well paperwork moving. I am so proud of my little Ivan on how well he listens and how attentive he is to the situation around me. A couple of kids were walking past my front rolling gate and they were quite fascinated what was going on so I told Ivan to go chase him away. He’s very intimidating and listens to his daddy extremely well… I am done for the day
You mean old bastard !!!!!

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any of you OF carry a cane??

I'm gonna check the Arc, or Goodwill...

I have after my knee surgeries, including one with a katana blade inside, that I've since passed on to my son.

I could never find a cane master when I was still doing martial arts, but we did stick fighting (bojutsu) techniques in Aikido. We also practice katas using stick swords (bokken) in Kendo.

oldmaninbc

Zorro is too old school.!
Im not that flashy ,handsome or a skilled swordman.
Im more of the do a tap dance on your feet with it then plunge it somewhere good
Like on the show I watched ,Game of Thrones, the father told his daughter, "just make sure you poke them with the pointy end." Now that she had her own sword.

Yeah, I didn't really have the Spanish Zorro in mind, I was thinking more of the Italian Zorro👨🏻‍🦯🪓
I included an axe in case you want go Viking on them:)

Hope your day is going well, I just finished cooking a kg of bacon, got 3 pkg. for meals and pkg. for pizza at a cost of $4.00 per meal.

Plus we had a slice each to make sure it was OK. I like the Mitchell's bacon not too salty and this time there was not enough fat to collect.

Good day to you.

oldmaninbc

Been out in what is left of the veggie garden pulling the cucumber plants as well as the horseradish leaves. I won't harvest the horseradish this year.....It is hotter if I only harvest every other year. I am pooped. I really didn't do that much....no stamina anymore.
Oh, I like horseradish, that is a good root vegetable. Causes an expulsion of hot fumes out of my nose.

I don't care for hot spices too much but hot mustard and or horseradish, those are good, I guess being from the same family of plants, it makes sense.

Do you like hot spicy food Pute?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Have to go to the dog park and walk 2 dogs. Bought a STUFFED digiorno pizza but didn't cook it. Mom might get me something better. Not sure what could be better. What's better than cheese stuffed crust? Clam chowder? Lobster bisque? Could go for some damned french fries

Unca Walt

420club
Remember, you can carry a cane on a plane...

Cane Self Defense with new cane students walking with and using it in close basic techniques​

They mean well, but that video is more Hollywood fantasy than any possibility of reality. I had to use a cane for 14 months when healing from being run over by a kid while I was on my middle-age crazy red motorcycle.

You DO feel vulnerable while requiring a cane to get around.

My solution: Go ahead and grab my cane and pull it out of my hand. You will be holding a scabbard while looking at the sword in my hand.

jokerman

Premium user
Any of you OF carry a cane??

I'm gonna check the Arc, or Goodwill...

Me personally Cant look my best ,I feel undressed .without my cane"
I remember in mine youth coming home and watching snl when it was real and seeing Leon.
this is mine
1726865925635.png

Latest posts

Latest posts