What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Goldhedge

I fed my dog chicken livers one time.

She hopped up with her front paws on the bed in the middle of the night.

Me, of course, was irritated that she woke me up!

Told her 'Go lie down!'

Fifteen minutes later...

I was up for the next hour cleaning up 'the squirts' down the hall and up the stairs.

Your dog gets you up in the middle of the night... you'd better listen!

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Told her 'Go lie down!'

Fifteen minutes later...

I was up for the next hour cleaning up 'the squirts' down the hall and up the stairs.

Your dog gets you up in the middle of the night... you'd better listen!
This is true. I’ve been woke up with that same voice. That voice is so funny. Makes me laugh hard.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran

Told her 'Go lie down!'

Fifteen minutes later...

Your dog gets you up in the middle of the night... you'd better liste
I did the same thing many years ago when one of my boys would come up to the bed and start swatting the mattress with their big paws. I told Dutch to leave me alone about 11 years ago and the poor boy expelled every fluid in his body in the house. Now, if I hear a whimper, I am getting up to let them out. That usually prompts me having a snack…😁

oldmaninbc

Was keeping an eye on the neighbors chicken but I see the squirrels wanted it before, damn rippers. View attachment 19069406
I bet my son would enjoy learning a thing or two about fungi from you. You seem to have a well rounded knowledge regarding mushrooms.
He lives in the next province over from me and likes to go out with a friend of his, and at times taking one or both of his children.
He started foraging when he lived here in BC. I started him off picking wild berries, asparagus and the local mushrooms I was familiar with.
He has kept it up and now teaching his children.

good day to you OleReynard

OleReynard

I bet my son would enjoy learning a thing or two about fungi from you. You seem to have a well rounded knowledge regarding mushrooms.
He lives in the next province over from me and likes to go out with a friend of his, and at times taking one or both of his children.
He started foraging when he lived here in BC. I started him off picking wild berries, asparagus and the local mushrooms I was familiar with.
He has kept it up and now teaching his children.

good day to you OleReynard
And pleasant evening to you sir
I've been in the woods since the age of 7, playing dog the first 3 and toting a 410 at the age of 10.
All my life I've been busy hunting something anything and in the pursuit didn't take time to see what all Mother Nature was offering.
I've fed my family and boughten Christmas presents with the gifts she has presented me in the lean years when I was laid off in the fall.
Now my gate isn't quite as fast as it used to be I've had to forcibly pull the reins back and feels like I'm walking on uneven surfaces half the time, that could possibly stop if I was to quit partaking..
So in this slowing down I've seen more noticed more than all.the time I've spent in the woods and water.
She just doesn't stop giving.
And I'm ramblin just opened up something I haven't tried yet and a nice change of pace.

oldmaninbc

And it was crap to smoke.

Nothing like today's super powered nitro burning one toke and you're a zombie for hours smoke...
I had a friend who bought lbs of Mexican brick, he would go through the lbs because at times, something would stand out against the rest. Also use to find oddities, like bottle caps or other such things.

I have been using cannabis for around 55 years, I find the average strain these days while good, they lack the diverse nature of the older strains. Like quality Mexican, SE Asia and Columbian for example, todays strains get you high but they lack the character of what we referred to as exotic weed.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello and good day GW...go ahead and make me work to find the word diluvian, was not in my Webster dictionary.
Hope things are well in your life; can't hurt to wish someone well, I don't think.:)
Antediluvian means before the biblical flood.
Walt's not even here to defend himself.
And here I thought being our elder member, and older than dirt was a badge he wore proudly.........................

Latest posts

Latest posts