What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Apples are good. Yall have good apples up there too.
Years ago I learned to make apple pie from a buddy who owned a restaurant.
I go hunting with the boys and bring enough stuff to make 10 apple pies.
8;45 am and completely frozen and after some sasquatch stomped thru where I was posted I went back to the camp and made them .
I made 10 and we came home with four and only because I put 4 away before the stoned wolves ate those too.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My new fan arrived and maybe I’ll look at them today and install one of them. The other tent will get one too but she’s almost done so I’m gonna wait and let the dollar store one in there hopefully hang in there.
‘wow these are really nice. Even came with a how to grow hemp manual that’s pretty good actually for a newbie…
IMG_0618.jpeg
IMG_0619.jpeg

jokerman

Premium user
My new fan arrived and maybe I’ll look at them today and install one of them. The other tent will get one too but she’s almost done so I’m gonna wait and let the dollar store one in there hopefully hang in there.
‘wow these are really nice. Even came with a how to grow hemp manual that’s pretty good actually for a newbie…
View attachment 19068556 View attachment 19068557
Thye only have been good in my eyes.
When I started recently 5 yrs ago I made the mistake of buying a ac infinity muffler for noise .
That was a mistake and neve rused
ac infinity makes a humidfyer connecting to their controller
They have good documentation.
Ac infinity really brought automation to the residential market.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Thye only have been good in my eyes.
When I started recently 5 yrs ago I made the mistake of buying a ac infinity muffler for noise .
That was a mistake and neve rused
ac infinity makes a humidfyer connecting to their controller
They have good documentation.
Ac infinity really brought automation to the residential market.
I’m not much into the automation thing. Hopefully it also has a knob where I can just turn it up or down like I do now

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Blowing the same air in a circle inside the tent accomplishes nothing except paying for electricity and fans.
Air exchange is the key so assuming you have a inline running continuously pulling air through the bottom and across the plants and out the top the clip on fans are a waste of everything.
Never used one once inside a tent and have never had pm even when every Lilac in the yards covered in it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Blowing the same air in a circle inside the tent accomplishes nothing except paying for electricity and fans.
Air exchange is the key so assuming you have a inline running continuously pulling air through the bottom and across the plants and out the top the clip on fans are a waste of everything.
Never used one once inside a tent and have never had pm even when every Lilac in the yards covered in it.
It gets very hot and humid in my tents. Keeping the fans running brings down the temp and humidity enough to help so I keep them running 24/7.

jokerman

Premium user
Clean air does so much .It brings good things in and bad things out.
I like clean air every day!😊
My main reason for a fan circulating in a tent is to build up stems.
BUT ffs! now that I think of if, with the few plants I grow at a time as opposed to 40 and 36 plants I came from.
Hard to do what you want to 40plants.
With that said I defoliate ,lolipop.low stress train .

Latest posts

Latest posts