What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It may have had something to do with your product choice too. There was a time many moons ago when Black and Decker was considered to be at the top of power tools and appliances. After NAFTA though and American companies shipped all the manufacturing to China the quality of Black And Decker seemed to take a nose dive. I'm not sure who would be the King of Blenders these days but last year I picked up a Ninja Brand Blender that claims the ability to sense the things in the blender and automatically adjust to the best setting. So far I've been very pleased with it.
The Black and Decker was a lightweight plastic POS, but I think the thick high viscosity pesto was the underlying cause of both blenders failing, because the Vitamix certainly is not a cheap POS.
Rodney Dangerfield always seems to make me laugh - he's so old that he needs 2 girls 👭 - so that they have someone to talk to - when he falls asleep 😴 - lol

Never did get any respect!

Dime

It may have had something to do with your product choice too. There was a time many moons ago when Black and Decker was considered to be at the top of power tools and appliances. After NAFTA though and American companies shipped all the manufacturing to China the quality of Black And Decker seemed to take a nose dive. I'm not sure who would be the King of Blenders these days but last year I picked up a Ninja Brand Blender that claims the ability to sense the things in the blender and automatically adjust to the best setting. So far I've been very pleased with it.
I still have an old school black and decker 1/2 inch drill and a grinder like these ,each is at least 50 years old and still work the same,well before they became dollar store tools

Attachments

• th-1993608304.jpg
    th-1993608304.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
  • th-2767442368.jpg
    th-2767442368.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 3

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have an old school black and decker 1/2 inch drill and a grinder like these ,each is at least 50 years old and still work the same,well before they became dollar store tools
I still have a B&D 1/2" drill that is about 55 years old and still going strong, though I seldom use it anymore. I also have about a 40 year old B&D drill and Sawsall kit that is well made.

I bought the blender off Amazon and if I had looked at in person before buying, I would have declined. Cheap plastic motor base with not much weight from motor windings.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
My aging lungs rebelled, and I had to give up combusting cannabis.

I vaporize and dab only, which both gets the temperature down from about 1652F to 450F and reduces the carcinogenic byproducts of pyrolysis.

For vaporizing I also I use a Submarine Girl bubbler to cool my Volcano bags:

View attachment 19067893

For dabbing, I use an electrically heated quartz diamond knot nail to slow down vapor production and use dual bubblers to further cool the vapors and add moisture.

View attachment 19067894
I am enjoying a solo buzz with a little girl crush weed and my SubmarineGirl rig while Mr Sub is at the eye doc. Thinking of you GW 🥰✌️
IMG_0604.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
Good morning everyone. Dark and rainy this morning. Dogs know there will be no walk this morning and are taking advantage of the musical rain.
‘inside tent is kinda stinking up my laundry room. Perhaps a new filter is in order. I have cleaned the whole room and feel that it’s got to be coming from the tent which vents to the room but has never cause smelly problems in previous grows. Smells different too than the smell when you open the tent which is very loud now as it’s almost done and peaking with crazy smells.
so how long does a filter work before you have to replace it? I was thrilled two years ago when I discovered no smell venting in the room but I think maybe I need to get a new filter before the next grow.
my other tent filter is almost 4 years old with no smelly issues but that tent vents out the window…
The ones I used were all metal jacketed and could be recharged/cleaned. I put them in the oven @250f for a couple hrs. This would bake out the smells. The only down side is stinking up the house. A propane grill is the better option. Just need one that the temp can be regulated around 250f.

Some can be refilled with the activated carbon. that you can get at a fish aquarium supply. Walmart, petco ect...

Latest posts

Latest posts