What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
evening :smoke out:

I can say one thing about climate change..... My plants a LOVING it. Scoped them today and have mostly cloudy on the SB's. That's another one of the good things about them. They ripen fast and super frosty. The plan is to make allot of hash from them.

SB6

sb6.jpg

SB7 a short fluffy pheno. Unique smell too. can't put my finger on it...

sb7.jpg

sb8 another shorty.

sb8.jpg

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
OH MAN, this twice in the past week or so that I put the kettle on the stove without water in it. Today I melted it and when the smoke alarm went off, we became aware of what happened. I am starting to become concerned about my brain. I don't know if I just have too much on my mind or if my brain is glitching.
Well, I don't know.
Good day OF, hope all is well with your brains.
There are several fairly new nootropiic solutions to help with that many involving mushrooms (not the magic kind) Also they now have products available containing ketones that is supposed to boost your brain but ketones can be expensive. I forget the whole list of mushrooms (around 4-5) but the main one that the various mushroom based products use is one known as Lion's Mane.

Last edited:

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
I don't do bongs these days - but there was a time when I was around alot of Aussie's - and did alot of bongs with them - lots of raw throats from heavy coughing - as I remember -

looks like an issue with oxygen deprivation too - since the 'erb burns the oxygen before you inhale the hit - that makes you dizzy - and I've seen many people do a 'whitey' and faint/pass-out - after a good solid bong-hit - the wear and tear on the respiratory system must be waaaay up there - hitting on a bong day in and day out -
Back when I was 16 years old on the 4th of July it was the Bicentenial. Me and several good friends came up with the brilliant idea of trying to do 200 bong hits each in memory of the occasion. So well pooled together our weed, cleaned out the seeds and stemms and began. Nobody passed out due to lack of oxygen but none of us got even half way to our goal. Most of us thru in the towel at somewhere around 50 bong hits. I think one of us made it to 85 or so before he tapped out. All of us couldn't smoke for several days as our lungs tried to recover from the ordeal. :biggrin:

Africanna

About 3 years ago - I had an odd spell while walking along the river near to my apartment - a walk that I make just about every day -

- suddenly I didn't know where I was - where I was going - and who I was - so I stopped and sat on a bench - contemplating things - and felt really lost for a few minutes - kinda desperate - in some sorta mental limbo - before it all came back to me - it was as if my brain was a hard drive - and it was re-booting - and I had to wait - until I could think straight again -

All kinda worrying - but I'm grateful that it hasn't happened again - since 🙏
Sounds like a wee episode of global amnesia. Check it out

Africanna

Losing my mental abilities is a concern for sure, my grandma had problems by the time she passed she would introduce her daughter as her mother and refer to herself as the daughter. She no longer new me at one point.
My mom seemed to be having problems. After all her medications were sorted out things became better.
She made it to 89 in pretty good mental condition other than the usual old age problems with forgetfulness.
Mom lived at my sisters house and I know my sister wouldn't let her cook or control temperature devices.

I would not want to lose my grasp of reality. I remember visiting a friend in the hospital, we were sitting in a common room. An older man was sitting in there trying to put his slippers on his head and just could not figure out why this wasn't working for. He was getting very frustrated.

It is concerning to me.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)