What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Watering today guess I need to wear my glasses more often.
Found a tranny in the puro locos, talk about pissed.
Fuck I see seed pods a swelling.
Biggest mistake here possibly was buying them thru Strainly, always looking for a deal.
So it's out on the deck sucking up sun rays.
Hash pile she goes
Don’t feel like you were the only one
IMG_2927.jpeg
brother… he went into the burn pile this morning

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Subby
Got a lot of days of rain coming are way. Good thing you are growing sativias out doors. Indicas would suck up all that water for sure.
I know. Ive been trying to do preventive maintenance on the outside plants so I don’t lose them. So far they have done better than the past two years where I would have lost half of them by now. It helps to have these tall skinny plants that are not thick with leaves. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully this wind will keep blowing with the rain to dry them out between downpours.

oldmaninbc

I know. Ive been trying to do preventive maintenance on the outside plants so I don’t lose them. So far they have done better than the past two years where I would have lost half of them by now. It helps to have these tall skinny plants that are not thick with leaves. I’m still keeping my fingers crossed. Hopefully this wind will keep blowing with the rain to dry them out between downpours.
Pine trees growing here have long boughs but you head into high snowfall areas and the pine trees are almost branchless or slight branching, so their branches won't break under their heavy northerly snowfalls.

Just a few more weeks to go and you can blanket Arlo in a cover of leaves.

hello Sub , maybe I already said hello, sorry if I am being redundant:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Good luck. I would like to see how it all turns out.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Pine trees growing here have long boughs but you head into high snowfall areas and the pine trees are almost branchless or slight branching, so their branches won't break under their heavy northerly snowfalls.

Just a few more weeks to go and you can blanket Arlo in a cover of leaves.

hello Sub , maybe I already said hello, sorry if I am being redundant:)
Good day old man. Leaves yes they have already started falling here. My dogs pick them up like a vacuum. Arlo will sure love the leaf season I’m sure. They both got a bath today even tho they go,to the groomer on Friday.
i too forget what I’m doing now and then and have to re-enter a room and leave again to remember. Better stay in the kitchen tho when you have something on the stove or do like me and set your phone timer 12 times a day to remind you something is cooking. Could be the cannabis but more than likely are age related. Take some deep breaths everyday even if you don’t work out to get some O2 to the old brain. Take care my friend 🥰✌️

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Here is a photo of my burnt out kettle, you can see the edge of the lid is melted and where the spout goes into the body of the kettle.
View attachment 19067687
I don't want to admit how often I run the sink to do dishes get distracted and come back to a overflowing sink........a couple times a month.
Fortunately it overflows into another sink saving me a lot of grief.
🙃

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Here is a photo of my burnt out kettle, you can see the edge of the lid is melted and where the spout goes into the body of the kettle.
View attachment 19067687
You are lucky there was no fire. I had a fire in my kitchen once when interrupted by a phone call. Like you the smoke alarm sounded. There was a lot of cleanup. I was super lucky

oldfogey8

In my opinion climate change is cyclical happens every 700 years or so. At least that’s what history tells me.
Sun spots are on a 22 year cycle. Those affect mini ice ages and green cycles. The earth also ‘wobbles’ on its axis as opposed to purely spinning. The interaction of the sun spot cycles and ‘wobble’ creates what may appear as random climate cycles in the short term but are part of a slower , more gradual ebb and flow when you ‘zoom’ out. According to ice cores , CO2 during the time of the dinosaurs or megafauna was much higher than it is today(and there were no coal burning plants or automobiles back then). We may have a minimal influence on climate but I believe there is a lot of hysteresis and what we have done, will take decades to reach maximum effect and any countermeasures we implement now will take an additional amount of decades to see if the countermeasures worked or not…