What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Do the detectives know there is a bullet in the drivers seat? If not tell them you think one is in there and get them to dig it out. Without any bullets they don't have proof your neighbor did it and he could say it was someone else who fired the shots. If they have a bullet though they can match that to his gun and have a bullet proof case (pun intended).
the building and the Impala was shot with a .308 which is still in the drivers seat...crime scene is unmolested and the visual line of site shows exactly where it was shot from...the .223 in the siding shattered...him and the browns shot up a storm with both calibers, he's responsible for his acreage...this is ag country, different rules here...

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
IMG_20240911_082839_4.jpg

Cleared out and calmed down for a few then the smoke rolled back in with some heavy wind.
Might see some snow but I doubt it.
IMG_20240911_143958_4.jpg

Bubba has won over all the cats and even Lucky seems to like him and that's quite the achievement.
😆

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
the building and the Impala was shot with a .308 which is still in the drivers seat...crime scene is unmolested and the visual line of site shows exactly where it was shot from...the .223 in the siding shattered...him and the browns shot up a storm with both calibers, he's responsible for his acreage...this is ag country, different rules here...
Oh okay, well as long as he's accountable for what happens on his land regardless of who fired it. Still I would think it would be even better if they had the bullet so they can prove it came from his gun. I can see where the rules might be different in an agricultural setting though. In a more populated arrrea one might claim that it was the fault of gang activity or even that they were being robbed and there was an exchange of gun fire. Of course in that case one would expect that you neighbor also would have made a report with the police. I just don't want to see someone like that finding a way to squirm out of justice being served. Especially when you, or your beloved pets or your farm animals could have been hit. Wrecklessness of that magnitude must be punished.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
All are welcome here. We like to party….

iu
I saw the 2 identical girls but since several of those characters are just unnamed background characters, I didn't know if they were supposed to represent a set of twins? Probably not though since they never mentioned twins before in that series and with them looking and moving identically except one is the mirror of the other it was more likely just an attempt to pad the crowd.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today is Thursday, and one day closer to the weekend on Friday. Will be glad for the break. TGIT!!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

Nextgeneration73

oldfogey8

What's wrong with male plants? Don't they smoke as well??
There is little if any THC in male plants. They also will pollinate the female plants so the female plants have much less useable material. I smoke my pollinated plants and they ‘do the trick’ but I’d guess there is less than half the weight of useable material in a pollinated bud vs an unpollinated bud(sinsemilla).

oldfogey8

View attachment 19064882
My 10 footer was a male. Had to cut him. I chopped him up and threw him in the compost. Lovely fella full of good genetics, but I could have pollinated a county with this tall boy. RIP Pedro!

Hope everyone is well!

Days are getting shorter. Will be in the dungeon soon enough. Trying to soak up as much of the remaining summer heat and sun as possible. The air will chill soon and we will be in the dark days of winter. Till then, let them flowers flatten.

Cheers
Did this plant recently reveal itself to be male? I ask because my neighbor had a male that I culled for her(more for me😂) at the end of July. That is one impressive tree, S&S. I read somewhere that pollen from a Lebanese plants were found in Portugal so that tall boy could likely have pollinated my plants(and I am 6 hours away from Western NY)😳

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Partly cloudy with more rain today, starting at 56F and predicted to reach 69F.

I went out to use the Jeep and the battery was dead. We don't use it that often and I suspect a battery drain somewhere. I charged it overnight and will check it out today.

Breakfast out with Grayfox and the Nutrition Magician this morning.

Latest posts

Latest posts