What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Because my Honey leaves work at 4 and comes home at 4:20
And I refer to Her as the Fun Police because She gets very cranky when hungry. and just cranky when not.
It's just whispers and hear say but I have never given any thought to the source of said crankyness myself. Others may speculate, but oh no, not me. Some have made off the cuff comments. I just ignore them, I may keep records, photos, police reports, kindergarten transcripts etc.:)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I'm officially 31 and several days old now, does that count or should I come back another year!
Sometimes I feel like the past 30 years have been several lifetimes, very long... Time streches for overthinkers...
Belated Birthday Alert......Nextgeneration73 celebrated a birthday several days ago......Lets all join in and wish a Happy Birthday to a younger generation....

happy-birthday.gif

oldmaninbc

Striped bass is delicious and blackfish is too
smoked bluefish is to die for with a cold beer
I am not familiar with blue fish, sounds like an ocean fish?
Mahi Mahi is good as well.....Halibut is by far my fav but like you said....expensive. I love King Crab as well but it is up to $50/Lb....
King crab is the best, I like dipping the crab in garlic butter, it's like a food orgasm for an old man.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I'm officially 31 and several days old now, does that count or should I come back another year!
Sometimes I feel like the past 30 years have been several lifetimes, very long... Time streches for overthinkers...
Welcome NextGen. As long as you don’t need your nose wiped, you qualify to hang out. Do you have a garden?✌️