What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Testing out a new camera. Went down back to take a pic of the forest. Didn't take the proper lense. Check for it sucks.

Used it on some plants. Lets see...

spider.jpg

patch two.jpg

sk 1.jpg

Well? what ya think?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost your Birthday....

I think it's either today or tomorrow.....Happy B-Day Grey Wolf! Lets all join in and wish GW a Happy and Enjoyable Birthday.....

ATTACH]

Happy Birthday GW
Today, we applaud the continuation of your genetic heritage as you celebrate another lap around the sun. Embrace your DNA, thrive, and have a genetically fantastic birthday! 🥰✌️
View attachment 19062616

My dear man GW, the word is out that it is your birthday, wishing you all the best on your birthday.

Thank ya'll kindly! Only a couple more centuries and I'll be as old as Walt

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19062988 View attachment 19062989

Partially cloudy starting at 57F and predicted to reach 81F.

Gym this morning and birthday lunch out with Grayfox!
It's a good morning from him - and it's a good morning from me -

- it's a bit overcast ☁️ here in wet and mouldy old England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 - (oh dear - I flew a flag that might upset someone) - anyroad - I'm wearing a light jacket and hat (to keep me bonce warm) - but it's not raining at the moment - ahhh temps are starting to get mildly nippy - as 'The Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness' (Wordsworth) - is surely upon us - unless the sun puts his hat on again - which seems unlikely -

Already have had a good walk today - fed the cats - and went shopping in the town - gym tomorrow - after a very brief hiatus - looks like I'll be in trim jail for the rest of the day - or part of it at least - have to take all the plants down - due to the mouldy weather creating it's mouldy mouldness - on my plants - which have been flowering now for a coupla months - so almost ready 😀

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOLFIE!

Is your dog a HERO? - looks like this one is -

Last edited:

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Monday: "Can't Trust That Day". And the work week begins. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)