What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
The dew has been so bad up here this year about every morning. It's gonna be tougher than Wang leather for growers up here to have a crop.
You're gonna have to go to more pnw type gear for the type of weather your having. Stuff that's bred for your type of conditions.
Bog gear would be a good place to start
I do believe that this was caused by moisture. We have had a lot of rain. I do spray the plants with Lost Coast plant therapy after each rain which does help with some PM as well as buggos. I really don’t like using BT on the actual buds after they are this far along. This plant has some nice colas already and getting fat too. Maybe I’ll give it a little more chance to make it and move it to another area. I don’t see white under the brown so it may not be budrot but I don’t think cats either. I would have seen more of them. We do have a problem with cats and plants where I live but I’ve seen it most on folks that do nothing to curb it. I’ve learned so much each outdoor grow as it’s way different than any problems I have in my tent. This is just another learning curb for me.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
In summary….

IMG_2450.jpeg

kevinn

Latest posts

Latest posts