What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Never done.... lol. Mine will wake me up at 3am licking me needing to poopie. Our park keeps accusing us of not picking up after our dog... so now we wear a go pro on every single walk and post it up on the park site as "The Mongo Logs" hahaha. they now leave us alone. winner winner CD.. haha
So nice to see you when I woke up this morning Carty. 🥰✌️

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Cutting down this tree today as I can see the bud rot in most of the colas starting up. Sad day, will be glad when it’s over and I forget about it… so beautiful and fat. I hate it but it is what it is…
IMG_0529.jpeg
IMG_0528.jpeg
IMG_0527.jpeg

Littleleaf

Veteran
Cutting down this tree today as I can see the bud rot in most of the colas starting up. Sad day, will be glad when it’s over and I forget about it… so beautiful and fat. I hate it but it is what it is…
View attachment 19062372 View attachment 19062373 View attachment 19062374
That's not bud rot, yet. That is bud maggot damage. If you dig into the spots you will find an orange maggot. Shake plants and if you see little months about 1/4" flying aroud. That is what is laying eggs on your plants.

BT to slow them down

HATE THEM

OleReynard

The dew has been so bad up here this year about every morning. It's gonna be tougher than Wang leather for growers up here to have a crop.
You're gonna have to go to more pnw type gear for the type of weather your having. Stuff that's bred for your type of conditions.
Bog gear would be a good place to start

OleReynard

Examine your stems by the budsite see if there's any holes with crusties by them that would be worm maggot shit.
If you have that many buds I'd haul it in cut out the maggots and hashpile it

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I'd ride that out a bit longer in all honesty, doesn't look like rot to me.

As @Littleleaf says, may be cuterpillar damage.

I have a piccy of my rot this year, 2 secs and I'll find it and edit this reply.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :wave:

SudGirl's post remind me. I need to spray BT this morning. It doesn't kill ALL of them but slows them down. Thought about hanging a bug zapper by the plants. They do attract moths.

Got fix fence today as the field that the moomoo's are in is going to be worked this week.

but first MORE Coffee

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
That's not bud rot, yet. That is bud maggot damage. If you dig into the spots you will find an orange maggot. Shake plants and if you see little months about 1/4" flying aroud. That is what is laying eggs on your plants.

BT to slow them down

HATE THEM
i dug into the buds under a couple spots and shook the tree to see if any moths were flying
I’ve got no orange maggots and no moths flying about. Just a tiny bit of brown on the buds that come off easy with no apparent damage underneath. But I’ve had this in the past on an outside grow two years ago and had to watch the plant slip away little by little. It does look like bud rot looking at pictures on the net of bud rot but you may be right. That year I was making medicine for a cancer patient and didnt dare use any of it. Maybe I could just move the plant to another spot but I didn’t want to put myself thru that again.