What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

New Masterblend Cannabis formula?? 0-20-42

Gooseman23

Flushing, another noob drill that just won't die. Folks, the plant is not a radiator. You don't "flush" shit or shinola from weed.

Less is more.
😂😂😂 ok buddy. You see when you know you’re wrong you ignore every point made… and even this was pointless considering I literally said “no need to flush” then you ignored me talking about compost and growing for free, why? You don’t like anything that isn’t is osmocote or dyna gro… you just be a salesmen for those companies?

Gooseman23

If you're in a country where you can buy DynaGro foods, I recommend them. Can't beat them for value, design, and a complete diet. My fave is Foliage-Pro. Makes a great foliar food too.

When a pro (not talking cannabis foods) who won't rip you off has done all the work for you, why mix your own? It's a lot more expensive for starts cause you are limited to buying in bulk for a very small amount of this and that. And then you have the issue of precipitation out of solution because the "oxide" you chose doesn't get along with the "sulfate", creates a bad kid and drops out.

If you're you're cutting out N during flowering then you're definately a noob who has fallen for the label thinking high P or K will produce more. It will not. It is a mineral, NOT a flowering stimulant.

Hormones control flowering responses, not some nerd holding a bottle of Acme Bloom Xplosion.

Science