What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
When I was younger I thought it would be cool to what what people were thinking .
I got older and got F.B. and got over that shit.
Im on but have not gone on over 10 yrs.
Some people hear that and act like FB is like water & air ,that necessary
I joined FB like most everyone who had internet access at that time did but I stopped going there long before any of the things that cause most people to stop going there these days. I stopped because of the popular trend of seeing who could gather the most friends (in some cases literally hundreds of friends) and they started using that as a way of saying that made them a better person then someone with fewer friends.

I have less then 20 people on my Friends list and 90% of then are Family members. The only thing that was ever good about FB is that it made for an easy way to communicate with the whole family all at once. Since about half the family has passed away now, FB doesn't get used much anymore for family communication.

Last edited:

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
This is the only place I go. Don't even have anything to do with other pot forums. Plus I mostly hang out on this thread. Everybody gets along here and frankly I don't need the drama anymore.
Dramas for girls.
👍🏾
I am not sure are you in Montana dogzter?
Yes indeedy!
Me too the way he saved the day putting out that fire.
I started it I was as kind of obligated to finish it.
😆
Little something I whipped up 🙄

In Montana's wild and windswept lands, Where prairie fires rage with fiery hands,
Stood Dogxster brave, with fur ablaze,
A hero in the sun's scorching gaze.
With paws that danced and eyes so bright,
He fought the flames throughout the night, His bark a rallying call so clear, Guiding hope through smoke and fear.
Through valleys wide and mountains tall, He chased the embers, heedless of the brawl,
For Montana's heart beat in his chest, A loyal guardian at nature's behest.
With each lick of flame that he subdued, The prairie sighed, the forest renewed,
And as dawn broke, the fire's threat ceased, Montana saved, the land at peace.
Dogxster, with his courage bold, A tale of bravery proudly told
, For in the heart of every fire's strife,
A hero rises to protect and thrive.
Holy shit.........you're awesome!
😍
That’s awesome. 🙃
That's what I said.
😍
Thank goodness, I just experienced a flood of emotional relief:)
You and me both........I was askeered for him as well.
😁

HempKat

Veteran
Painting insitu is a good idea if they have some age on them, because it can be damaging to remove them.

If they are in bad shape, a longer time fix might be to paint them with a polyester resin with color added, which would bind all the pieces together.
That is an interesting and likely good idea although more expensive then paint since it makes up in cost it's lack of need for reapplication.

HempKat

Veteran
Yup. Trick to it. To form the groves I cut it slightly wet years ago. Stays this way all winter. I have even had people who work for lawn services ask me how I do it. .

Been a rough year. Normally looks better.
Still looks good to me despite the brown spots. It wouldn't be fair to blame you for something the weather and watering restrictions are responsible for.

HempKat

Veteran
Little something I whipped up 🙄

In Montana's wild and windswept lands, Where prairie fires rage with fiery hands,
Stood Dogxster brave, with fur ablaze,
A hero in the sun's scorching gaze.
With paws that danced and eyes so bright,
He fought the flames throughout the night, His bark a rallying call so clear, Guiding hope through smoke and fear.
Through valleys wide and mountains tall, He chased the embers, heedless of the brawl,
For Montana's heart beat in his chest, A loyal guardian at nature's behest.
With each lick of flame that he subdued, The prairie sighed, the forest renewed,
And as dawn broke, the fire's threat ceased, Montana saved, the land at peace.
Dogxster, with his courage bold, A tale of bravery proudly told
, For in the heart of every fire's strife,
A hero rises to protect and thrive.
For some reason I imagine that being sung to the tune of "Riders On The Storm" :biggrin: