What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Unca Walt

420club
So I have just completed what I consider a fairly unbiased experiment:

I was out in my garage for the last hour or so -- I've got a clamp worklight that I used as a measurement gauge. The light from this lamp detects smoke clearly.

So I conducted an experiment that I am certain-sure every one of youse has probably done: The holding breath experiment.

Step One:
I tooken a big hit of @Boo 's Finest, and exhaled (some) of it at the lamp. I say "some" becuz I wasn't gonna waste the whole hit, so I exhaled the rest into the Volcano bag. Of course it was visibobble, but I was establishing a baseline.

Step Two:
I took several deep breaths over a period of one full minute so as to start in the same shape as Step One. Then I tooken a second big hit, holding my breath and timing until I hadda exhale. (One minute, six seconds if you wanna know <-- how the mighty have fallen: my record in the Olden Days was two minutes, eight seconds)

Step Two Continued:
So there was zerio smoke at all showing in the lamp when I purple-face whooshed out at it to breathe again.

Step Three:
After about two minutes or so, I noticed the Volcano bag still foggy. Ever niggardly in the area of conservation, the bag supplied about four more hits (not extreme ones) before it, too, was out of hoohah.

CONCLUSION:ssss
I am so boned that -- hey! Where'd those little ssss come from? Where was I?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous again here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 96F.

Wowza, our tamaters are drama queens in all this heat. Even with watering they droop like they've never been watered but are all bright face and turgid the next morning. Doing well otherwise and they've all grown up past their tall cages and are climbing the 10' stakes.

The corn sugar wash with yeast is still percolating happily but has slowed down to around 60 bubbles per minute.

It's been over a week since the cortisone shots in my lower back, with no improvement. Looks like yet another thing that doesn't work...................................

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
My plants getting a little bit of sunshine - after much rain/wind and low temps during this last week - Zamaldelica's and Malawi x NL - in a coupla months I should have some 'erb - which is nice -
2024-07-0712.39.431190717320977325685.jpg

Last edited:

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Good morning brothers and sisters! View attachment 19028722 View attachment 19028724

Gorgeous again here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 96F.

Wowza, our tamaters are drama queens in all this heat. Even with watering they droop like they've never been watered but are all bright face and turgid the next morning. Doing well otherwise and they've all grown up past their tall cages and are climbing the 10' stakes.

The corn sugar wash with yeast is still percolating happily but has slowed down to around 60 bubbles per minute.

It's been over a week since the cortisone shots in my lower back, with no improvement. Looks like yet another thing that doesn't work...................................
Good mornin GW. So sorry the shots didn’t work. I had high hopes for you since it works on some. 😞
‘My tomatoes are doing the same thing. Wilted looking by days end and perky in the morning. It’s been super hot here yesterday heat index 109 and it felt it. Have to take 1 hour AC breaks if you are working outside here.
‘Hope you and GF have a sweet day 🥰✌️

Janborrego

YOWZA. Cute little thang. If I am walking about anywhere/anytime, my PUG is in my pocket.

"The Pug takes compact concealability to a whole new level. Chambered in .22 WMR, the Pug comes with a 1-inch ported barrel and has an overall length of just 4 ½ inches. Unloaded, the gun weighs just 6.4 ounces, only slightly more than an iPhone 6 Plus. Its overall height is less than 3 inches; its width is less than 1 inch. Place it in the palm of your hand, make a fist, and the gun disappears."

View attachment 19027796

It is so compact and light, I am unaware (by sensation) of it being in my pocket... except for the fact that just like a belt, it is part of my pants.
I had a friend that carried one in her bra

Janborrego

would anything be different if these two were married versus living together?
Yep when you put s ring on it eveything should go in the community funds. One bank all monies are community. You just living together and no formal arrangements then everything should be split equal. If they make other arrangements, that the couple agrees on the whatever they decided should be followed. I would never move in with a man without being married. My daddy taught me self respect and to work for what I have. Anything worth having is worth working for even marriage.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good mornin GW. So sorry the shots didn’t work. I had high hopes for you since it works on some. 😞
‘My tomatoes are doing the same thing. Wilted looking by days end and perky in the morning. It’s been super hot here yesterday heat index 109 and it felt it. Have to take 1 hour AC breaks if you are working outside here.
‘Hope you and GF have a sweet day 🥰✌️
Good morning SG! I'm sorry too, as I'm running out of options besides painkillers or just live with it like I have been doing.

Fortunately, I get relief sitting down or lying on my sides, though I can't do either of those very long without creating new pains in my hips and butt.

Thanks for the good thoughts and well wishes! Hoping the same sweet day for you and SM!

I've already started this day of on an upbeat note with a dog walk in the park, as well as alternate dabs of Breath Mint concentrate and my mix of THC-A Isolate with enough terpene sauce added to stick it together.

The Breath Mint looks to be a Sativa dominant strain with about 87% cannabinoids and 2.6% terpenes.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts