What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
the whole c99 and Bros Grimm is a well documented history

and yes , I have grown c99 sativas that were done in 60 days

electric weed too

i tried to grow the Genius but was that plant ever a clusterfvck , viney out the wazoo , floppy airy buds , finicky , I gave up on her

but yeah , the c99 is one of my favorites

looking forward to see if you get lucky and find a 60 day finisher

that 60 days was like clockwork on commercial indoor grows , a real moneymaker…that’s what a friend told me anyway
IMG_0182.jpeg

this is my C99 sativa plant. It’s about 4 foot tall and starting to get longer skinnier leaves as it grows. I actually got two females from the seeds you sent me. I didn’t use them all and was glad I got one to try outside with no height limit. The other didn’t sex out till late so I planted 4 females (3 TK blends) and this sativa. The other C99 is going to my daughter’s house by the pool along with a snow cane x TK so I can still keep an eye on how it’s doing.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
there is no right answer but nevertheless , an interesting question

Guy makes $100,000/year and girl makes $50,000/year.

They move in together and a vacation is $3,000.

He expects her to pay half.

What's the fair split?
I think it’s fair. Now she may not be able to afford to go on the trip which may not be as fun for him so there’s that. I wonder if they go out and eat and she gets a salad and water and he gets the hungryman T-bone steak dinner with dessert and three bourbon drinks, does she have to pay half or her portion. You gotta get these things straight up front. Me and Mr sub have always had our own money and split dinner and lunches out still. Occasionally one of us will pick up the tab for the other if it’s a special occasion. We have a joint account too to pay for house stuff, food dogs etc which we both put the same amount in even if our incomes are slightly different. So it depends on the couple and the agreement they come to I think.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I think it’s fair. Now she may not be able to afford to go on the trip which may not be as fun for him so there’s that. I wonder if they go out and eat and she gets a salad and water and he gets the hungryman T-bone steak dinner with dessert and three bourbon drinks, does she have to pay half or her portion. You gotta get these things straight up front. Me and Mr sub have always had our own money and split dinner and lunches out still. Occasionally one of us will pick up the tab for the other if it’s a special occasion. We have a joint account too to pay for house stuff, food dogs etc which we both put the same amount in even if our incomes are slightly different. So it depends on the couple and the agreement they come to I think.
Màn pays all no matter what.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What's the fair split?
If he makes $100K, he can afford to treat his girlfriend to a $1.5K vacation. I predict that their relationship short term and end badly.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
If he makes $100K, he can afford to treat his girlfriend to a $1.5K vacation. I predict that their relationship short term and end badly.

yeah , get a new bf eh…….

a lot to,consider here

if living together , like others have already said , they better work out the details upfront , or , they are in for a bumpy ride

separate accounts?

who pays the utilities and how much?

groceries?

separate accounts and a joint account for bills , house payment if buying , or rent money

if one of the couple makes twice as much as the other , it sounds fair for the cost to be split 2/3 to 1/3

now if the couple is married , then it’s easy…ALL the money goes into one pot and distributed accordingly and prioritized

or there are another 100 different scenarios

or coffee

there is always time for coffee

IMG_4708.jpeg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
but ,but , but he gave her all she wanted, i wonder why she left?

if a lady loves you, you are not a walking atm machine no matter what you make and depending on whos plan this whole trip is is it can go both ways
some of the best time me and the mrs had were when we had literally like $20 between us,(maybe some smoke and if i was lucky a little vodka left in the bottle)
/yeah we were young then
but it was us together and there is no price you can put on that

you cant buy my love

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've always made multiples of Grayfox's salary, so have always picked up most of the household expenses and typically treat her like a date when we go out.

The exception is that sometimes she insists on treating me, and announces it up front, like Father's Day or my birthday.

We too maintain three checking accounts.
would anything be different if these two were married versus living together?
Whatever they agree on works for me. It doesn't matter whether it is the perfect or optimal solution, if it works for them.

Dime

What's the fair split?
Not enough info. What was the deal about who pays what when she moves in? Obviously the money isn't being pooled like a couple working together would do so there's already a greed and trust issue both ways.

Ringodoggie

You're right that it depends on the couple. Me and Mrs. Ringo are just the opposite of you and Mr Sub.. She has not worked since we got married. Albeit, she helped me a lot when I first started my company. I always figured taking care of me was plenty of work. A full time job for any woman. LOL I pay all the bills and take care of the finances. She has no real idea of our financial situation other then an overall but she knows the bills will be paid on time. I have no idea what's for dinner tonight but I know it will be wonderful and delicious.

She buys whatever she wants. I see her buying crazy shit on Amazon all the time. She has a credit card that I pay off every month. She shops down on El Paseo and overpays for cheap clothes. LOL If she needs cash she can take as much as she wants from my wallet and does not have to ask. Although, she is super polite and she always tells me when she takes money. We don't share responsibilities. We each have our own.

She has no clue what property taxes are but she is the best damn cook in the world. LOL I don't think I have ever seen her look at a price tag. She just buys stuff. LOL Fortunately, her tastes are very simple and only a few times has she gone overboard.

I have had about 15 surgeries and when I am down and can't take care of myself, she turns into Florence f'ing Nightingale. LOL She is amazing in the things she does. The best of the best.

We are different pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.

The only thing I worry about at this age is that before I die, I need to get certain ducks in a row so she will not have to deal with them.

So again, like you said, it depends on the couple. We couldn't be 2 more opposite ends of the stick. Yet, both work perfectly for each of us. LOL

At 70 years old I still remember something my Mother used to tell me..... It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Just because someone is different than you, it doesn't make them wrong. It just makes them different than you.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

a lot to,consider here

if living together , like others have already said , they better work out the details upfront , or , they are in for a bumpy ride

separate accounts?

groceries?

separate accounts and a joint account for bills , house payment if buying , or rent money

if one of the couple makes twice as much as the other , it sounds fair for the cost to be split 2/3 to 1/3

now if the couple is married , then it’s easy…ALL the money goes into one pot and distributed accordingly and prioritized

or coffee

View attachment 19028134
Sounds fair but not everyone does it that way. We lived together for a while before we got married. He was paying child support and the house stayed in my name as I bought it prior to Mr sub moving to Georgia. It stayed in my name and he paid me rent annd utilities annd half the groceries until they were grown. We then bought a place together but continued to have separate accounts. Our money never went together in one bundle except for a household checking and savings account. It matters much less to me now how we would do it but I still like having my own account.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

a lot to,consider here

separate accounts?

groceries?

or coffee

View attachment 19028134
I’ll have a cup of late night coffee

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
You're right that it depends on the couple. Me and Mrs. Ringo are just the opposite of you and Mr Sub.. She has not worked since we got married. Albeit, she helped me a lot when I first started my company. I always figured taking care of me was plenty of work. A full time job for any woman. LOL I pay all the bills and take care of the finances. She has no real idea of our financial situation other then an overall but she knows the bills will be paid on time. I have no idea what's for dinner tonight but I know it will be wonderful and delicious.

She buys whatever she wants. I see her buying crazy shit on Amazon all the time. She has a credit card that I pay off every month. She shops down on El Paseo and overpays for cheap clothes. LOL If she needs cash she can take as much as she wants from my wallet and does not have to ask. Although, she is super polite and she always tells me when she takes money. We don't share responsibilities. We each have our own.

She has no clue what property taxes are but she is the best damn cook in the world. LOL I don't think I have ever seen her look at a price tag. She just buys stuff. LOL Fortunately, her tastes are very simple and only a few times has she gone overboard.

I have had about 15 surgeries and when I am down and can't take care of myself, she turns into Florence f'ing Nightingale. LOL She is amazing in the things she does. The best of the best.

We are different pieces of a puzzle that fit together perfectly.

The only thing I worry about at this age is that before I die, I need to get certain ducks in a row so she will not have to deal with them.

So again, like you said, it depends on the couple. We couldn't be 2 more opposite ends of the stick. Yet, both work perfectly for each of us. LOL

At 70 years old I still remember something my Mother used to tell me..... It takes all kinds to make the world go round. Just because someone is different than you, it doesn't make them wrong. It just makes them different than you.

Your mother was right. Sweet story about you and your wife. I’m glad y’all are happy 🥰

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I've always made multiples of Grayfox's salary, so have always picked up most of the household expenses and typically treat her like a date when we go out.

The exception is that sometimes she insists on treating me, and announces it up front, like Father's Day or my birthday.

We too maintain three checking accounts.

Whatever they agree on works for me. It doesn't matter whether it is the perfect or optimal solution, if it works for them.
I’ve always had this hard headed thing about making it on my own. I learned a lot early on about sharing expenses with a “live in“ getting screwed along the way so I’ve always been extra careful about spending and saving since. Mr Sub has been doing our bills since he retired 8 years before me. I did the bills the first 20 years or so. He is OCD about everything budget. I am much more relaxed and don’t worry for three nights if the checkbook is .17 cents off. This bothers him that I don’t get wrapped around the axel about it I think but he gets over it.
I do think it’s important that your spouse has some idea of what’s going on with the bills and expenses just in case he or she has to manage it in their own.
‘yes we have three checking accounts and we have access to each others checking and savings accounts too as it really is all one big sum if you think about it.

jokerman

Premium user
Would you consider adopting me?🙄
I got my own money and can cook and do electrical work 🙄